AssHat of the year 2020

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
My vote is for whoever started that 'paratrooper' shiat in politics. A sad attempt to bring back the old "You '04er!!!!11!" insult lol
Look at this paratrooper who appeared for one day, and got destroyed by facts and is still a hurt little faggot about it

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
the joker popcorn GIF

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I only banned foler.

And that started the chain reaction. Or chain over-reaction. You should have known his russian overlords had nukes.

My vote is for whoever started that 'paratrooper' shiat in politics. A sad attempt to bring back the old "You '04er!!!!11!" insult lol

Bro. This is asshat 2020, not asshat 2004 which is about when that shit started.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Thx!

For a minute there I felt I was slipping in my asshattery... I was 1 more day of non-nomination from sliding into the atheism thread and stirring up the hornet's nest of you FUCKING RETARDS WHO THINK ALL MATTER CAME FROM NOTHING WITHOUT A PRIME CREATOR, CONSCIOUSNESS AROSE FROM MOLECULES IN THE PRIMORDIAL SOUP, BELIEVE THE BIBLE IS JUST ANOTHER BOOK OF NO SIGNIFICANCE, AND BELIEVE THAT THE EVIL OF THE LEFT IN 2020 WHO BLAME CHRISTIAN CULTURE BUT TOLERATE EVERY OTHER MAINSTREAM RELIGION (ESPECIALLY MUSLIMISM) AND PAGAN BELIEFS, BURN BIBLES IN PORTLAND, PROMOTE THE KILLING OF BABIES IN THE MILLIONS, BEHEAD JESUS STATUES, AND DEFEND CRIMINALS WHILE DECRYING POLICE IS NOT A SIGN OF THE DEVIL AT WORK HERE.

Have a good day!

• 4Hodjing
  • 1Like
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 5 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Thx!

For a minute there I felt I was slipping in my asshattery... I was 1 more day of non-nomination from sliding into the atheism thread and stirring up the hornet's nest of you FUCKING RETARDS WHO THINK ALL MATTER CAME FROM NOTHING WITHOUT A PRIME CREATOR, CONSCIOUSNESS AROSE FROM MOLECULES IN THE PRIMORDIAL SOUP, BELIEVE THE BIBLE IS JUST ANOTHER BOOK OF NO SIGNIFICANCE, AND BELIEVE THAT THE EVIL OF THE LEFT IN 2020 WHO BLAME CHRISTIAN CULTURE BUT TOLERATE EVERY OTHER MAINSTREAM RELIGION (ESPECIALLY MUSLIMISM) AND PAGAN BELIEFS, BURN BIBLES IN PORTLAND, PROMOTE THE KILLING OF BABIES IN THE MILLIONS, BEHEAD JESUS STATUES, AND DEFEND CRIMINALS WHILE DECRYING POLICE IS NOT A SIGN OF THE DEVIL AT WORK HERE.

Have a good day!
Shut up faggot

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Thx!

Have a good day!

pathetic, only 1 paragraph

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You have until mid morning tomorrow to nominate someone, be sure to tag them if you do. As of now, here are the nominees, ranked with their post count, so these are in order:

34,048 Lanx
33,731 Bubbles
28,735 Kiroy
24,338 Khoum
21,843 Boozecube
21,647 Mist
19,436 lurkingdirk
17,784 Mario Speedwagon
17,324 Hoss
16,267 Foler
15,182 Lendarios
13,452 Frenzied Wombat
13,327 Dom
12,830 Screamfeeder
11,364 Band Wagon
10,452 wormie
9,462 Xequecal
7,577 Furry
6,878 Caepan
6,147 Szlia
5,669 Ligtning Lord Rule
5,661 Alkorn
4,960 Nirgon
3,673 Vanessa
2,796 Teekey
1,771 RobXIII
1,581 Mudcrush Durtfeet
1,043 Nidhogg
579 Archeron
54 RQB

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
You have until mid morning tomorrow to nominate someone, be sure to tag them if you do. As of now, here are the nominees, ranked with their post count, so these are in order:

2,796 Teekey

Damn, I have a pretty impressive hatred to post count ratio. I totally got gipped out of last year's asshat award.

• 2Like
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I love this time of year. I wish it was more often though, like a quarterly race for Asshats sidekick, maybe Buttboy or something.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users