AssHat of the year 2020

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
How long will it take to count the ballots though, lurkingdirk lurkingdirk ? 2021? 2022?

They'll be counted promptly, and by me. Though anyone will be able to go through the thread and count if they want to.

82333623.jpg

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
They'll be counted promptly, and by me. Though anyone will be able to go through the thread and count if they want to.

82333623.jpg
Obivous voter fraud case. Last years asshat will serve another term :D

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I gotta admire someone stalking a thread and garbage emoji'ing everything. It takes a fierce sickness. I've walked on the wild side myself.

Teekey is also very belligerent. Doesn't care how much he's out numbered by on a board/chat. Strong move for being an alpha ass hat.

Hope they are both around for many years

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I gotta admire someone stalking a thread and garbage emoji'ing everything. It takes a fierce sickness. I've walked on the wild side myself.

Teekey is also very belligerent. Doesn't care how much he's out numbered by on a board/chat. Strong move for being an alpha ass hat.

Hope they are both around for many years
Or till Pantheon goes gold. Whichever comes first.

• 1Worf

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Teekay will give him a run for his money

On the topic of Teekey Teekey v. Caepan Caepan ...

You can disagree with the politics of both. But Teekey Teekey voices his political posts in the politics thread, SO even if he's lacking good backing for some of his statements he's picking the fight in the appropriate arena.

Caepan Caepan on the other hand just shits up FSR with politics meme's, when even if he was too cowardly to come stand the brunt of debate in the politics thread, there's still a SPECIFIC F*ING POLITICS MEMES THREAD.

EDIT: So I'm nominating Caepan Caepan (There Lurkingdirk, it's a nomination now, just a nom with an explanation. heh)

Last edited:
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

You can disagree with the politics of both. But Teekey Teekey voices his political posts in the politics thread, SO even if he's lacking good backing for some of his statements he's picking the fight in the appropriate arena.

Caepan Caepan on the other hand just shits up FSR with politics meme's, when even if he was too cowardly to come stand the brunt of debate in the politics thread, there's still a SPECIFIC F*ING POLITICS MEMES THREAD.

Now now, don't campaign for anyone in this thread. We're merely nominating here.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

EDIT: So I'm nominating Caepan Caepan (There Lurkingdirk, it's a nomination now, just a nom with an explanation. heh)

That's some defense of Teekay: at least he shits on the floor of the bathroom instead of the livingroom.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
My vote is for whoever started that 'paratrooper' shiat in politics. A sad attempt to bring back the old "You '04er!!!!11!" insult lol

• 1Quality Calories