AssHat of the year 2020

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Not currently active, and has the equivalent of a ban by skeletoning his account. Not sure he qualifies. Thoughts?

Even if he did qualify it wouldn't matter since he wouldn't be around to accept his new status as asshat.

You could give a postmortem honorary asshat award to all the fallen asshats though.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Not currently active, and has the equivalent of a ban by skeletoning his account. Not sure he qualifies. Thoughts?
Tough one because he essentially cunt bagged the forum on the way out. But since his crimes were committed in 2020 string that faggot up.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Caepan is the correct answer. But I'll nominated Bubbles because he deserves that much.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 6 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
For my second nomination I will nominate @Dom. Just because he wants to be part of this, and this being the season of giving and miracles, why not grant his wish?

• 4Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know how anyone but Caepan Caepan wins this year. 1st person I have ever had to put on ignore.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 6 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
As usual, all the leading names get snapped up early.

Also, people always fuck this up: it doesn't matter how many noms someone gets, use your nom to fill the list if someone is already nominated.

Mine:
Hoss Hoss
Lanx Lanx
wormie wormie

AKA: The Axis of Imbecile.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 7 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
aah, the annual thread where closeted faggots reveal their hidden desires is upon us once again.
Also, I motion that retards shouldn't be allowed to nominate people who they have on ignore. If they can't deal with the real world, they need to continue to sit in their safe space.

• 2Garbage
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Have you read the kegkilla thread? He is absolutely still active on the forum. He's already posted at least 2 walls of text and possibly dropped some real shitty info on a mod. And its been what? 2 days?

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Navinod

Trakanon Raider
aah, the annual thread where closeted faggots reveal their hidden desires is upon us once again.
Also, I motion that retards shouldn't be allowed to nominate people who they have on ignore. If they can't deal with the real world, they need to continue to sit in their safe space.
See though, it's not dealing with the real world. People do not behave in the real world like they do online. Probably because 99% of people are terrified of pain.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user