AssHat of the year 2020

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
aah, the annual thread where closeted faggots reveal their hidden desires is upon us once again.
Also, I motion that retards shouldn't be allowed to nominate people who they have on ignore. If they can't deal with the real world, they need to continue to sit in their safe space.

200.gif

• 7Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I feel like Caepan’s already a winner, and none of these parachuting fucks in the Politics thread deserve this illustrious award. Let’s get some non-political shit and throw Nirgon Nirgon into the mix for his efforts in the Pantheon thread, though.

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Garbage

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It guess it depends where you post more, if it’s FSR you hate Caepan Caepan and Bubbles Bubbles , if you post more in the general section well then you probably hate everyone.

• 5Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
None of the faggots in politics hold a candle to Caepan Caepan . He is the avatar of faggotry.

• 7Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 7 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Caepan political shit is annoying half because yeah its stupid political shit, but half because you autistic fucks can't move past anything. I'll need to check the fsr for which actual assclowns responded to him without pics; thats the real deserving of asshat kind of shit.

I felt the same way about screamfeeder. You guys go full vaccinated nerdfroth replying instead of moving on and then get mad at him for not being the one to back down. Caepan posts dumb troll shit. Ignore it or if you're a pussy ignore him... and move on.

• 2Like
  • 2Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Caepan political shit is annoying half because yeah its stupid political shit, but half because you autistic fucks can't move past anything. I'll need to check the fsr for which actual assclowns responded to him without pics; thats the real deserving of asshat kind of shit.

I felt the same way about screamfeeder. You guys go full vaccinated nerdfroth replying instead of moving on and then get mad at him for not being the one to back down. Caepan posts dumb troll shit. Ignore it or if you're a pussy ignore him... and move on.

Nah. A few political memes in FSR here and there is fine. But pages upon pages of inane bullshit is lowering my ratio of butthole to political post and i don't like it.

There's a political meme thread, there's no excuse for being a faggot in FSR.

• 8Like
  • 1Garbage

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

I don't mind the autism but we have a politics and political memes thread. If you don't have the balls to go there, at least don't shit up the FSR with your cowardly ramblings. Punish your family, pets, or acquaintances. I also can't see how Caepan doesn't win.

• 4Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I feel like Caepan’s already a winner, and none of these parachuting fucks in the Politics thread deserve this illustrious award. Let’s get some non-political shit and throw Nirgon Nirgon into the mix for his efforts in the Pantheon thread, though.

I went hard in the paint for Bradtheon and will continue to.

4 more years.

• 8Worf
  • 1Garbage

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I can't agree with the Nirgon Nirgon nomination. He might be shilling for pantheon but he's a bro through and through.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Caepan Caepan for damn sure. When you're scrolling through the FSR hoping for some random tranny pics to break up the political faggotry you know shit is bad.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
aah, the annual thread where closeted faggots reveal their hidden desires is upon us once again.
Also, I motion that retards shouldn't be allowed to nominate people who they have on ignore. If they can't deal with the real world, they need to continue to sit in their safe space.
Congratulations! You have earned another vote.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't? Damn it.
No, because in threads outside of the MLB thread you aren't an insufferable faggot. It was easy enough to scroll past your whiny rants in the MLB thread. Speaking of, haven't seen you in there much since the Dodgers won.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
You post 4x as much trash, but at least it's not political, and sometimes FSR. I don't have you on ignore you incompetent faggot.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users