AssHat of the Year 2021

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
all I've ever done is have talent that many of you lack, own you all with facts when people post utter bullshit, and spread God's love... that's what y'all hate about me. This forum is infinitely more boring without me on it, and that's the reality of the situation.

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Shit is it sweeps month... Folers excuminication vote and self exile.. the gold Civil war and Folers self exile... The ass hat vote..

Quality entertainment around here lately. We pumping up those advertiser numbers before moving again?

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Shit is it sweeps month... Folers excuminication vote and self exile.. the gold Civil war and Folers self exile... The ass hat vote..

Quality entertainment around here lately. We pumping up those advertiser numbers before moving again?
Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Why the fuck do you think the money backing this site (Lords of Gold) have been going so hard in the paint lately? We're getting the goose nice and fat for the sell-off!

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why do brit judges need those wool caps with the super long ear flaps? Do courtrooms in england not have a furnace? I'm assuming there's a pocket at the end there that they can put their hands in. My daughter had a hat like that too and she loved it.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
has anyone nominated Tarisk Tarisk yet? useless reaction-poster at best

If you bothered reading the thread (it's not that difficult, I promise, it's less than 1 page previous to your post) you'll see that Boozecube already did.

• 3Harrow
  • 2Smuggly
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 7 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
If you bothered reading the thread (it's not that difficult, I promise, it's less than 1 page previous to your post) you'll see that Boozecube already did.
I didn't, but thanks for confirming you're already in the running. good luck!

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users