AssHat of the year, 2022 version!

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
You can't nominate yourself and no one else gives a fuck.

Sorry.
From your tone, I don't think that you are actually sorry. Plus, I've nominated myself for the past two years. So, you can suck on that. Anyway, I could not give a fuck less. I just like for true Asshats to get twisted up over this trivial nonsense. My meager attempt is enough.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
From your tone, I don't think that you are actually sorry. Plus, I've nominated myself for the past two years. So, you can suck on that. Anyway, I could not give a fuck less. I just like for true Asshats to get twisted up over this trivial nonsense. My meager attempt is enough.

You may have nominated yourself for the past two years, but others also nominated you. You can't nominate yourself. Is that hard to understand?

Go suck a dick.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Nope, I nominated myself. So mean... You say go suck a dick like it's an insult.
white teeth troll GIF

I nominate W wellijustdontknow - lurkingdirk lurkingdirk make it so? :D

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Exceptions could be made. But, we wouldn't want to upset the oh-so-delicate balance of the 40 "man" circle jerk that lurkingdirk lurkingdirk commands. His bukkake ending might not be as satisfying. I'll do like I do and skip the polls. Good luck, you all are Asshat of the Year in my book.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Exceptions could be made. But, we wouldn't want to upset the oh-so-delicate balance of the 40 "man" circle jerk that lurkingdirk lurkingdirk commands. His bukkake ending might not be as satisfying. I'll do like I do and skip the polls. Good luck, you all are Asshat of the Year in my book.
Next year, dude. You'll go further than me any day. Cheers.

• 1Like

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I am just now finding this thread and want to register a protest about former winners not being eligible. Its not a trip to Vegas or a cash prize. It should be a punishment or albatross at best. IF DOGBOY WINS TWO YEARS IN A ROW, THEN LET DOGBOY WIN. Maybe not let someone not be nominated consecutively, but over the whole life of the forum? FFS, Asshat in 2014 can never be Asshat again? Murder once and wear a Terrible title for a year then you can never be punished again?

I strenuously protest.

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I am just now finding this thread and want to register a protest about former winners not being eligible. Its not a trip to Vegas or a cash prize. It should be a punishment or albatross at best. IF DOGBOY WINS TWO YEARS IN A ROW, THEN LET DOGBOY WIN. Maybe not let someone not be nominated consecutively, but over the whole life of the forum? FFS, Asshat in 2014 can never be Asshat again? Murder once and wear a Terrible title for a year then you can never be punished again?

I strenuously protest.
It might be just consecutive, we'll see how it goes. It depends on if Ossoi can continue to avoid the fate of the other asshats, AKA the Asshat Curse.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
If someone wins asshat, they should automatically be added to everyone's ignore list. You can go in and manually unignore them, but it needs to be a deliberate action.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

I strenuously protest.
There should be a bonus prize for winning 2 in a row. For us of course. Like keeping them locked in a thread ala Foler Foler for a year.

• 1Solidarity

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
no he isn't, ossoi is smarter, and I think we have another brit or two - you're confusing intelligence and loserdom. chris is eternally retarded but technically contributes to society and strives (but inevitably fails). ossoi is the epitome of the fallen western man, a worthless loser who's an embarrassment to the western male genotype
HE'S NOT A WESTERN MALE!!!!!!

• 1Cringe