AssHat of the year, 2022 version!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah, I've tried at some point to see if every GF I've had was interested in games. It's often just the one time though. Start dating someone new, find out what they're into. If it is games, then cool because I play those. If not games, then fire up one she might like and see if she wants to play it. Mario Kart and Tetris are really the only ones that consistently work with Normie Chix, and generally it's for that one session. They have fun, but don't usually pursue wanting to do it again. Had one GF who was a Pokemaniac and she wanted to see the original game, so we played it on emulator. Oh yeah, Flower is another one. My GF in 2009 hated video games and didn't want me playing them, so I just didn't around her, until Flower came out and I was like "you'd probably like this one". She tried it, she liked it a lot, she ended up playing the entire game in one session... and then feeling ashamed of herself for playing a video game.

That last one had Jewish Parents, so... BACK TO WORK! ACHIEVE ADULT THINGS! CALL US WHEN YOU'RE DOCTOR!

Point is, I know couples where the guy plays games and the girl doesn't, or neither do, or both do. The ones where BOTH play games tend to be the happiest (and also...usually fat, so maybe this isn't the best thing). So I'd be remiss if I didn't at least attempt to get girls into my hobby. Usually it falls flat and I don't try again, sometimes they like it and I'll revisit it with them from time to time. When PS4 came out and I was playing Assassin's Creed 4, my GF at that time wanted to see the new system, was wowed by the ocean visuals, and thought the main pirate dude was "super hot" so she asked a couple times if I wanted to play some more of it in lieu of watching a movie or something. That kind of thing happens. But not much. And again I'd be remiss if I didn't try to get them into my hobby.

Also, similar thing with sci-fi and action movies. Women often aren't into them, in which case I don't try to force it. I'll sneak one into the viewing though to see how they like it. One happy day for me was when one GF took Terminator 2's blu-ray off my shelf, looked at it, and went "wow, this looks really cool". She hadn't seen T2, and wanted to. That was like a once in a lifetime thing. We watched it and she thought Robert Patrick was the good guy at first. So movies like that (and games going over well) with women are blue moon events I try to enjoy.

Not to worry, you got my vote.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
and technically I sniffed cocaine off the cock, not the cock itself. And technically you don't sniff cocaine, you snort it.

I am not autistic

So stop calling ossoi a cock sniffer. He's a cock snorter.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Rajaah, you're out here crucifying yourself bro

I'm trying to defeat Hoss.

Had she seen Terminator 1? A true autist would have made her watch Terminator 1 instead of skipping to the sequel.

I am not autistic.

She hadn't seen T1. I think we did indeed watch that one before T2, which is probably why she thought Robert Patrick was the good guy, he seemed like another Kyle Reese type character.

...................We did not watch T3

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
. When PS4 came out and I was playing Assassin's Creed 4, my GF at that time wanted to see the new system, was wowed by the ocean visuals, and thought the main pirate dude was "super hot"

Can you stop editing in explanations that make you sound worse?

Your "gf" had the hots for some pixels and would rather watch you play a swashbuckling hero on a tv screen because it's better than the blob of flesh holding the controller

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Can you stop editing in explanations that make you sound worse?

Your "gf" had the hots for some pixels and would rather watch you play a swashbuckling hero on a tv screen because it's better than the blob of flesh holding the controller

I haven't edited it since right after I first posted it. There's no continuous editing going on.

Not sure why "GF" and "girlfriends" have been in quotes, is it that hard to believe such things exist?

I've had plenty of feuds in my day, but I think this thing that's going on in here is easily the most retarded one ever. I didn't have much else to do while delirious from lack of sleep and hacking up a lung the past couple days though.

You win, I'm terrible with women and am rotund blob who scares them off because I make them watch me game with Clockwork Orange eye-clamps

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I haven't edited it since right after I first posted it. There's no continuous editing going on.

I can see the timestamp but there's only so much eyerolling I can do every time I see a new detail

There is no feud, you tried to deny the reason I nominated you, so I had to go back and prove that what you originally said was closer to my nomination reason than your denial

I am not autistic

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I can see the timestamp but there's only so much eyerolling I can do every time I see a new detail

There is no feud, you tried to deny the reason I nominated you, so I had to go back and prove that what you originally said was closer to my nomination reason than your denial

I am not autistic

I just think there are a lot of better reasons to nominate me, that's all.

For example, I just finished Last of Us 2 and enjoyed it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Beagling
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
For example, I just finished Last of Us 2 and enjoyed it.
R.fa94a4792c6583ecd12fd572463dbe23

robert-picardo-facepalm.gif

99edc5a0383d1df5047e12df53a7d9be.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Glad to FOH is still fucking social retarded and has too much autism to make obvious distinctions.

I have never been an asshat, I have always been a dickhead.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Glad to FOH is still fucking social retarded and has too much autism to make obvious distinctions.

I have never been an asshat, I have always been a dickhead.
Well fuck, I should have voted for you then.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Next year, our One True AssHat King will finally be Crowned. No One will deny Folders His Rightful Place forever.

Probably not. I think there's a good chance that next year past winners will be allowed to repeat.