AssHat of the year, 2022 version!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I am just now finding this thread and want to register a protest about former winners not being eligible. Its not a trip to Vegas or a cash prize. It should be a punishment or albatross at best. IF DOGBOY WINS TWO YEARS IN A ROW, THEN LET DOGBOY WIN. Maybe not let someone not be nominated consecutively, but over the whole life of the forum? FFS, Asshat in 2014 can never be Asshat again? Murder once and wear a Terrible title for a year then you can never be punished again?

I strenuously protest.

Rhinoboy misses the nominations and then complains that his voice matters? True asshattery

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
My third and final nomination could go to Rajaah Rajaah for

a) making his "girlfriends" watch him play games and wondering why they got bored and broke up with him
b) losing all his money on the stock market
c) actually buying a "man cave" sign for his "man cave" which is technically more of a woman-free zone than a "man cave"

but nominating him would kinda like be kicking a retarded puppy, so no nomination

A) Wrong, during those rare occasions the chix had fun. Esp if it was Pokemon or some shit. They got bored and broke up with me because I couldn't commit and didn't want to have kids.

B) Wrong, I've only lost like 25% of my extra money on the stock market. Which is still fucking horrendous, but everyone's getting hammered until things get better.

C) Wrong, one of the girlfriends bought me the "man cave" sign for my office/game room when we lived together, and I've never really made any use of it.

So basically you're wrong about everything, asshat. What are you, CNN?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Many of the most worthy have been nominated so I'll help fill out the bracket.

Rajaah Rajaah Pretty nice guy, honestly, but I've observed an increasing political radicalizaton combined with born again incel status and hardcore gaming in recent years, so I think there's a decent chance of him doing a future mass shooting with Anders Breivik and Elliot Rodgers written onto the barrel of his AR-15.

I think you mostly nailed the psych profile here actually. I've regressed a bit into the "teenage loner persona" that I graduated OUT of 15-20 years ago, mainly using COVID as the excuse because I needed some time to myself. I'm trying to drift away from the political radicalization but it's tough not to be pissed-off. Which the games also help with. But at some point I'm gonna need to go on an actual date again.

At this point there's nothing to worry about in terms of AR-15s, I have about 0% odds of flying off the handle. It's way more likely that I'll make an operational mistake and dome myself while cleaning it.

Solid choices. Plus Rajaah Rajaah will likely be broke from bad stock picks inside of 6 months unless he can somehow channel a few Costanza Opposite days. That's gotta be stressful too!

Right now I'm out and waiting for the Great Depression to hit rock bottom in 2023 so I can swoop in, then re-make bank after Heavy D becomes president around the same time as the next Bitcoin halving.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
My third and final nomination could go to Rajaah Rajaah for

a) making his "girlfriends" watch him play games and wondering why they got bored and broke up with him

A) Wrong, during those rare occasions the chix had fun. Esp if it was Pokemon or some shit. They got bored and broke up with me because I couldn't commit and didn't want to have kids.

Haven't had a GF in a couple years, but I've tried to get every GF I've ever had interested in games. Best I could ever do was get them to watch me play for a while if the game had good visuals. They tend to like character creators but not much past that.

I've had a few GFs who didn't even want to watch me play anything and those never lasted too long (for a variety of reasons, not that). Have also had a few who actively enjoyed watching me play things. I got one to watch me play like half of Pokemon Gen 1 on emulator (about 6 hours of it), which has to be a record.

As far as playing games alongside them? Nope, nothing. Only time I've ever gamed with anyone female was when my mom played EQ with me for like an entire year. Said I needed a healer, she made a character. I should try that with girls.

LMAO if you're gonna blatantly lie try not doing to it to someone who isn't autistic but keeps receipts.

LMAO at "Oh I'll just underline the most relevant bits and having to underline basically the entire stack of bullshit.

LMAO at searching "girlfriend" by member Rajaah Rajaah and thinking "holy shit it's worse than I thought"

STFU and admit the loss or get your whole aspiring incel HOW TO LOSE WOMEN guide plastered all over the next round of voting

• 1Hodjing

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Your time as Assoi is coming to and end.. I know that grief is hard to deal with Ossoi Ossoi , it made you feel special and it is hard to lose that. The good news is you will always be our cock sniffing, dog fucking, autistic degenerate.... asshat or no asshat, you can let it go mang.

let it go skydive GIF by Red Bull

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Your time as Assoi is coming to and end.. I know that grief is hard to deal with Ossoi Ossoi , it made you feel special and it is hard to lose that. The good news is you will always be our cock sniffing, dog fucking, autistic degenerate.... asshat or no asshat, you can let it go mang.

I am not autistic

• 2Worf
  • 2OK, Sure
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

let it go skydive GIF by Red Bull
I have to admit and give credit where its due. Ossoi embraced his title of asshat this year with as much enthusiasm as I envision he shows when embracing a German Shepherd.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I have to admit and give credit where its due. Ossoi embraced his title of asshat this year with as much enthusiasm as I envision he shows when embracing a German Shepherd.

No I didn't, that is disinformation. Name one thing I did that was asshattish

The only thing I embraced was the title of dog fucker so FOH couldn't keep using it against me. I even told the forum multiple times I was reclaiming it with the Tyrion video. It also had Bandwagon Bandwagon telling people to stop calling him dog fucker, except big brains still kept doing it lol

Oh, wasn't it you that fell for "lebron jordan" ok, no wonder you think I embraced asshat because you embarassed yourself by falling for such low hanging tier fruit

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Hodjing

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
LMAO if you're gonna blatantly lie try not doing to it to someone who isn't autistic but keeps receipts.

LMAO at "Oh I'll just underline the most relevant bits and having to underline basically the entire stack of bullshit.

LMAO at searching "girlfriend" by member Rajaah Rajaah and thinking "holy shit it's worse than I thought"

STFU and admit the loss or get your whole aspiring incel HOW TO LOSE WOMEN guide plastered all over the next round of voting

Yeah, I've tried at some point to see if every GF I've had was interested in games. It's often just the one time though. Start dating someone new, find out what they're into. If it is games, then cool because I play those. If not games, then fire up one she might like and see if she wants to play it. Mario Kart and Tetris are really the only ones that consistently work with Normie Chix, and generally it's for that one session. They have fun, but don't usually pursue wanting to do it again. Had one GF who was a Pokemaniac and she wanted to see the original game, so we played it on emulator. Oh yeah, Flower is another one. My GF in 2009 hated video games and didn't want me playing them, so I just didn't around her, until Flower came out and I was like "you'd probably like this one". She tried it, she liked it a lot, she ended up playing the entire game in one session... and then feeling ashamed of herself for playing a video game.

That last one had Jewish Parents, so... BACK TO WORK! ACHIEVE ADULT THINGS! CALL US WHEN YOU'RE DOCTOR!

Point is, I know couples where the guy plays games and the girl doesn't, or neither do, or both do. The ones where BOTH play games tend to be the happiest (and also...usually fat, so maybe this isn't the best thing). So I'd be remiss if I didn't at least attempt to get girls into my hobby. Usually it falls flat and I don't try again, sometimes they like it and I'll revisit it with them from time to time. When PS4 came out and I was playing Assassin's Creed 4, my GF at that time wanted to see the new system, was wowed by the ocean visuals, and thought the main pirate dude was "super hot" so she asked a couple times if I wanted to play some more of it in lieu of watching a movie or something. That kind of thing happens. But not much. And again I'd be remiss if I didn't try to get them into my hobby.

Also, similar thing with sci-fi and action movies. Women often aren't into them, in which case I don't try to force it. I'll sneak one into the viewing though to see how they like it. One happy day for me was when one GF took Terminator 2's blu-ray off my shelf, looked at it, and went "wow, this looks really cool". She hadn't seen T2, and wanted to. That was like a once in a lifetime thing. We watched it and she thought Robert Patrick was the good guy at first. So movies like that (and games going over well) with women are blue moon events I try to enjoy.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No I didn't, that is disinformation. Name one thing I did that was asshattish

The only thing I embraced was the title of dog fucker so FOH couldn't keep using it against me. I even told the forum multiple times I was reclaiming it with the Tyrion video. It also had Bandwagon Bandwagon telling people to stop calling him dog fucker, except big brains still kept doing it lol

Oh, wasn't it you that fell for "lebron jordan" ok, no wonder you think I embraced asshat because you embarassed yourself by falling for such low hanging tier fruit
Dave Chappelle Gotcha GIF

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I've tried at some point to see if every GF I've had was interested in games. It's often just the one time though. Start dating someone new, find out what they're into. If it is games, then cool because I play those. If not games, then fire up one she might like and see if she wants to play it. Mario Kart and Tetris are really the only ones that consistently work with Normie Chix, and generally it's for that one session. They have fun, but don't usually pursue wanting to do it again. Had one GF who was a Pokemaniac and she wanted to see the original game, so we played it on emulator. Oh yeah, Flower is another one. My GF in 2009 hated video games and didn't want me playing them, so I just didn't around her, until Flower came out and I was like "you'd probably like this one". She tried it, she liked it a lot, she ended up playing the entire game in one session... and then feeling ashamed of herself for playing a video game.

That last one had Jewish Parents, so... BACK TO WORK! ACHIEVE ADULT THINGS! CALL US WHEN YOU'RE DOCTOR!

Point is, I know couples where the guy plays games and the girl doesn't, or neither do, or both do. The ones where BOTH play games tend to be the happiest (and also...usually fat, so maybe this isn't the best thing). So I'd be remiss if I didn't at least attempt to get girls into my hobby. Usually it falls flat and I don't try again, sometimes they like it and I'll revisit it with them from time to time. When PS4 came out and I was playing Assassin's Creed 4, my GF at that time wanted to see the new system, was wowed by the ocean visuals, and thought the main pirate dude was "super hot" so she asked a couple times if I wanted to play some more of it in lieu of watching a movie or something. That kind of thing happens. But not much. And again I'd be remiss if I didn't try to get them into my hobby.

Also, similar thing with sci-fi and action movies. Women often aren't into them, in which case I don't try to force it. I'll sneak one into the viewing though to see how they like it. One happy day for me was when one GF took Terminator 2's blu-ray off my shelf, looked at it, and went "wow, this looks really cool". She hadn't seen T2, and wanted to. That was like a once in a lifetime thing. We watched it and she thought Robert Patrick was the good guy at first. So movies like that (and games going over well) with women are blue moon events I try to enjoy.

reads like a young chukzombi post

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Did Trump stop being president on 4th November 2020?

Admittedly that's a bad example seeing as he tried to hold on after Jan 6th as well lolololol
8A9CA5BA-3007-4CE9-9C6B-07806E5F419A.gif

Dude I think you have PTSD.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

and technically I sniffed cocaine off the cock, not the cock itself. And technically you don't sniff cocaine, you snort it.

I am not autistic

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Had she seen Terminator 1? A true autist would have made her watch Terminator 1 instead of skipping to the sequel.

I am not autistic.

• 1OK, Sure