Atomic Heart

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks sick, it’s eye grabbing. Also the fuck is this?!?!?!?!
Atomic_Heart___Official_Trailer.00_00_22_07.Still002.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
Digital copies of the game are 50% off on their website plus an additional 15% with the code babazina

Atomic Heart: Pre-purchase – Mundfish

However its a "sometime 2019" beta release date, no real date on actual release. Looks awesome but i've never kickstarted anything and don't intend to start now, just easier to wait until its released and see if the hype matches reality. A dev giving 50% discount a year out from release is a huge red flag.

Game does look very cool and slick though, like a modern day Bioshock / Half Life / etc

The devs released this game which has mixed reviews on steam (its a VR game)

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"ACCESS TO BETA VERSION IN Q4 2019"

"ATOMIC HEART BETA RELEASES ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 31, 2019 "

yeah. I feel like thats a bad sign. Huge discounted crowdfunding, a solid year before release, for a game thats not Early access crowdfunded.

A streamer version to get eyes on their project might make some sense. But, this is just pay cash, get beta a year from now.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Would you kindly release a beta version sooner than 2019? Those murder scenes look excellent

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Well, I would have to say this looks incredibly cool from those videos. Will be interested in seeing how the gameplay folds in..... but I love the weird, B-movie-like sci-fi/horror vibe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Terial

Trakanon Raider
New official trailer, this game looks like a really fun ride. Good mix of Bioshock and Shadow Warrior (kinda)

spronk

FPS noob
its also gonna be releasing on xbox game pass so dont even really have to watch a trailer, just download and install and play for "free"

spronk

FPS noob
game is gonna have a release date tomorrow apparently

game looks cool but doesn't meet at all my "pay msrp at launch" threshold.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

sounds like development hell and game will probably suck

but its on gamepass

• 1Like