Australian in U.S. on baseball scholarship murdered by teens because they were bored

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...cotts#comments
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/21/sp...-oklahoma.html
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/21/justic...iref=allsearch
http://www.smh.com.au/world/chris-la...821-2sbzw.html

Three black teenagers are sitting around bored and decide to murder someone. An aussie baseball player jogs past them and they choose him as their target to kill and go shoot him in the back. On the surface it appears to be the most reprehensible sort of crime one can imagine: completely random murder.

It is interesting to see the media reaction to this story. Naturally it has huge coverage in AUS/NZ ,but in the U.S. coverage has been fairly muted so far. Many of those covering it outside of the most basic AP newswire that you see above from the NYTimes do so with a 'gun control' angle which seems to sidestep the continued glorification of 'gangsta' culture perpetuated by these fuckers.

Meanwhile forums and intarwebs are going somewhat apeshit over the story and every news site that has opened the story up for comments is getting a tsunami of people chiming in on the story. There has yet to be any reaction from the Al Sharpton or other 'black leader' types regarding the crime and there have been more than a few posts that highlight that one of the three suspects looks quite a bit like President Obama and has resulted in a twisting of the "if I had a son he would look like..." soundbite.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
There has yet to be any reaction from the Al Sharpton or other 'black leader' types regarding the crime and there have been more than a few posts that highlight that one of the three suspects looks quite a bit like President Obama and has resulted in a twisting of the "if I had a son he would look like..." soundbite.
And there won't be any reaction from them. This doesn't help their case of whitey keeping the black man down, so they won't say shit about it.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Sorry Qhue but in america we only say nice things about black people, it's part of their reparations contract.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Yea I think if I speak ill of these urban youths I'll be labeled as a racist by Rerolled's politically correct brigade.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
one of the guys at work said they were showing photos of them on CNN and they arranged them from darkest to lightest in a graphic. also, the darkest guy got charged with the heaviest crimes and the lightest guy with the lightest crimes

i thought that was funny if true (and knowing CNN it probably is)

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Clearly, video games, TVs and free booze should be offered to minorities to keep them entertained. Whitey fucked up again.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The parents of the Australian guy should be flown to the U.S., given a pistol, and allowed to shoot each of these worthless fucks in the back, execution style.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Of course this is getting blamed on "gun culture" instead of "gang culture". Piers Morgan being Piers Morgan.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Guys, it wasn't the three kids fault. The Aussie was actually a amber of the neighborhood watch and since all 3 had skittkes and ice tea (watermelon of course) they were just to fear for their lives because of whitey.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'd pretty much be ok with it if swat teams started executing inner city kids who openly wear gang affiliations.

It'd be pretty easy to do too. You'd know who the honest ones were. They'd be the naked ones cowering in the bathroom.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Black people committed a crime?
Let's not forget who the real victims are here, folks: white guys worried about being labelled "racists".

iannis

Musty Nester
Don't think you're safe. I'd send them to Canada too, and tell them to kill anyone that doesn't know intricate details about hockey.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
you gonna white knight these 3?
Nope. Those 3 are the scum of the Earth and deserve far worse than anything society could ever punish them with.

I just find it amusing that every time something like this happens we get a bunch of white guys playing the victim card again.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
cmon, you know you wanna white knight them

tell us about how they grew up in poor broken homes with a single parent.

and how we should all live with them for 6 months to know what its like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Wait, is Tanoomba saying that a white guy wasn't the victim in this case?