Australian in U.S. on baseball scholarship murdered by teens because they were bored

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Is mulatto considered a racist term now?

I was taught that word by an african american social studies teacher in 7th grade who made us learn nothing but African American history for the entire semester.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Just reminded me of the Curb episode where Larry is looking for a mulatto doll for a mix race baby and every flips when he calls it that at the shower.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You know I'm a child of the 90s because when I hear mulatto all I can think is "an albino, a mosquito, my libido, YEAH".

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I would not allow any of those gentlemen to date my daughter.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You know I'm a child of the 90s because when I hear mulatto all I can think is "an albino, a mosquito, my libido, YEAH".
I couldn't tell what that song was saying when I was a kid until after I learned what mulatto meant from old Mrs Quisenberry.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
is his profile name really "blackcoon44"?

come on

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck all this shit, I never go anywhere without a gun on me and I would rather face some insane court trial defending myself than be dead. Now, that being said I do not just flash it at anyone that insults me, but holy fuck man. Chris Rock said it best, "black people have nothing to worry about, Wakandan's are shaking in they boots", "When I go to the money machine at night I ain't looking for the media, I'm looking for Wakandans".

I seriously hope all these people die and I would do anything in my legal and sane power to ensure it. They are a complete detriment and drain on a contribution based society.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's only as big as my biggest gun! and I have never had to use my gun to kill and I hope I never do, but fucking A I will if it's me or them.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
You go ahead and get fucking shot in the back by a bunch of fucking American Inventors for no reason, at least as I am drawing my last breath I can blow each of their fucking faces off or die trying. Anti-gun pride, good for you.