Australian in U.S. on baseball scholarship murdered by teens because they were bored

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If it weren't for people quoting and responding to him, I'd never have to read anything he has to say at all.

Its a truly glorious experience. Everyone should try it.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I'm still out of the country so not keeping up/watching news. Is this being picked up as the anti-zimzam because he was white or Australian? I don't get why this is getting more attention than any other murder on any given day.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
the real victims here are the disadvantaged black children

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
i love reading araysars post 100000x more now since the new sig, i even find myself reading them two or three times!

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I'm still out of the country so not keeping up/watching news. Is this being picked up as the anti-zimzam because he was white or Australian? I don't get why this is getting more attention than any other murder on any given day.
I think it's just because the guy was Australian in the States on a baseball scholarship. It adds a new layer to the "wrong place, wrong time" ghoulishness of such random crimes.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Going on a run is now being in the wrong place at the wrong time because shitstain thugs. If only they had had tanoomba to teach them ESL (I'm assuming their primary language is ebonics) this would have never happened.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How is it not being at the wrong place at the wrong time? Being randomly killed by some dirtbags because they were bored sounds like the definition of "wrong place at the wrong time"? I understand there's a large group here who wants to constantly argue with Tanoonmba, but I'm not really seeing how that's an improper use of that phrase. This doesn't imply any sort of responsibility on the victim, nor does it absolve the thugs who killed him. It just says it really sucks to have run past these idiots that morning/day.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
The fact that they speak ebonics just means they were fluent, if not linguists, in/of at least 3 languages already. Already the trashing of these three victims has begun based on their skin color alone.
frown.png
We've become a sad country indeed.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I read that one of the dudes was white. Is that true? I'm also reading on some sites that only two were charged with murder now. I'm guessing it's the white(whiter?) dude who didn't get charged, as per Araysar's earlier post.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
If true, I hope al sharpton jumps in now. I'm sure he can spin some master/slave analogy out of it.

Another month of good entertainment to keep us away from NSA/ME happenings.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Let's say I'm sitting here typing and three inner city youths break in and murder me because they are bored.

Man, did you hear about Arbitrary? What a tough break. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. So it goes.

edit - this should help clarify what I mean

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
You can see the way they set the photos up on the CNN homepage. That's pretty funny actually.

I apologize for exuding so much privilege from this post.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I read that one of the dudes was white. Is that true? I'm also reading on some sites that only two were charged with murder now. I'm guessing it's the white(whiter?) dude who didn't get charged, as per Araysar's earlier post.
The driver and shooter were charged with murder, the other person riding in the car was charged as an accessory. Actually, the guy driving the car has a white mother, so he's mulatto, and the other guy is lighter skinned than the others but doesn't look "white".

rrr_img_41153.jpg

The one on the far left is the shooter, middle is the driver, right is the accessory to the crime.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Looks like one is being charged with accessory after the fact as he was the one driving. It is safe to assume this is the whitish one as if a black one was driving they would have been pulled over by police before the shooting happened because racism.

Edit - damnit hodj. Also its not mulatto you racist!