Australian in U.S. on baseball scholarship murdered by teens because they were bored

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
If you take the train "down" it implies you're coming from the north

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think keeping families intact would go a loooong way in helping with thug culture. But like said above, hard to do when it's been broken for so many generations.

I hate to admit it, but I'm kinda racist. But what do you expect when the overwhelming majority of interactions with blacks has been negative.
I don't think race is really a factor. I mean I think that if you put white kids in a ghetto flop house to be raised by a crackhead they are going to grow up totally fucked up and if you put a black kid in an intact family where education is a priority and both parents are professionals, that kid is not going to wind up slinging smack on a street corner with a 9MM in his waistband 99 out of 100 times.

That said, when young black males are statistically like 20 times more likely to murder someone than most other race/gender/age combinations, it's only human nature to think about that when you meet them on the street.

Szlia

Those young women sure picked Thug Culture at an early age. I guess they perceived it as best.
Note that when you are coerced and/or influenced into doing something, you still do it because you perceive it as best. 'Best' does not mean 'good' on some kind of neutral scale, it means better than all the other perceived options and their perceived consequences ("if I don't join the gang they'll make my life miserable and maybe even kill me!").

PS: I also live near Lake Geneva! Living in it would be too wet though and I prefer to call it Lake L?man.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Only one man can save us

zimmerman4-272x350.jpg