Australian in U.S. on baseball scholarship murdered by teens because they were bored

I'm actually ready to cut off every single social program in America, starting with food stamps, WIC, welfare, etc.

Giving them financial assistance doesn't work. Lets try it the other way around. Suspend all WIC, food stamps, welfare, etc. and see where that takes us.
That would take me to Wyoming.

I'm a pussy, I'll come back with my kids once you've got the place pacified. I just don't get it, I was on food assistance and had my kids on government funded healthcare when I was going through a rough patch. We sure as hell aren't on it now though. I guess actually contributing to a society when you can is just too hard for some people.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Currently northern suburbs. I grew up in Bridgeport though and spend a good amount of time in that area since a lot of my family still lives there.
I used to live by 35th and Wallace, right next to the elementary school.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
now you're talking about economics and the bigger pressure crushing the population economically is the federal reserve which is causing inflation.

rrr_img_41546.png
Da fuck did these bros get data on cpi before 1947? That's the historical run of the series. Jesus christ is that a propaganda graph.

latest_numbers_CUSR0000SA0_1947_2013_M01_pct_12mths.gif

source =http://data.bls.gov/generated_files/...pct_12mths.gif

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm actually ready to cut off every single social program in America, starting with food stamps, WIC, welfare, etc.

Giving them financial assistance doesn't work. Lets try it the other way around. Suspend all WIC, food stamps, welfare, etc. and see where that takes us.
Not sure if serious but I'll just assume you are. I don't know if that would help or make things worse, but I think it's pretty clear that welfare just allows the cycle to continue. If you want to see how great multi-generational welfare works, visit an Indian reservation.

I honestly have no idea how to deal with this situation. I don't see any chance that any government program is going to help anything. On the other hand, getting your shit together and being a good parent when you were abandoned and neglected as a child is pretty fucking hard to do as well. I think that they only way to break the cycle is for people to take responsibility for themselves, but that is almost impossible to imagine happening. Of course if assholes like Al Sharpton would stop making excuses and blaming society for "his people" fucking up it couldn't hurt.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That is a hard video to watch.

That raises some important points. We have some people considering the 'American Way of Life' rules and the 'Thug Culture' rules and chose the 2nd option. That means they perceive the 2nd option as the best. What does it mean? Thug Culture rules are not exactly a stellar rule set. It promises for some a better reward/effort ratio than in the American Way of Life, but for most it also means dramatically shorter life expectancy, authoritarian pyramidal structure, time spent in jail.
Those young women sure picked Thug Culture at an early age. I guess they perceived it as best.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if serious but I'll just assume you are. I don't know if that would help or make things worse, but I think it's pretty clear that welfare just allows the cycle to continue. If you want to see how great multi-generational welfare works, visit an Indian reservation.

I honestly have no idea how to deal with this situation. I don't see any chance that any government program is going to help anything. On the other hand, getting your shit together and being a good parent when you were abandoned and neglected as a child is pretty fucking hard to do as well. I think that they only way to break the cycle is for people to take responsibility for themselves, but that is almost impossible to imagine happening. Of course if assholes like Al Sharpton would stop making excuses and blaming society for "his people" fucking up it couldn't hurt.
Yep, that's basically my feeling about it these days.

Frankly, I am rather frightened at the stronger conservative streak that my views have taken in the last year or so as I'm getting older. I guess I'm just getting fed up with the bullshit and excuses.

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
I think keeping families intact would go a loooong way in helping with thug culture. But like said above, hard to do when it's been broken for so many generations.

I hate to admit it, but I'm kinda racist. But what do you expect when the overwhelming majority of interactions with blacks has been negative.