Australian in U.S. on baseball scholarship murdered by teens because they were bored

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
When blacks kill whites and the blacks are obviously vigorously anti-white (as these guys were), do they charge hate crimes as well? I can't say I've ever heard of it. Why not?

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
rrr_img_41153.jpg

The light skinned one is still a Kang. I've got an excellent nigdar. The giveaway is those fat lips and squat fat nose. One of that kids grandparents is black. I don't care what the news said, if someone has black blood pumping through their heart, that person is a Kang.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_41153.jpg

The light skinned one is still a Kang. I've got an excellent nigdar. The giveaway is those fat lips and squat fat nose. One of that kids grandparents is black. I don't care what the news said, if someone has black blood pumping through their heart, that person is a Kang.
Thank you for proving TheAncient's point. Now go crawl back under the backwards redneck rock you live under

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Some people have a conceptual agenda but have no fucking clue about reality.

It's like he isn't aware that with few exceptions in the world the areas with the highest density of gun ownership violent crime is the lowest and vice vera

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I guess when you pass heavy duty gun legislation, these thugs will stop dealing drugs, finish school, get jobs, and stop killing each other for $100 bills.

Szlia

A note and a question from a distant observer:

- The Time mentioning cop on citizen violence is a strange idea, because it's a whole other can of worms.

- How do the single parent statistics fare for other ethnicities in poor urban communities?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Bad but not as bad because there are fewer single parent households in every other ethnic category in the nation, but still pretty goddamn bad. Single parent households means mothers who, if they don't have a family support structure to help care for their kids, are forced to either be welfare level poor, or work so much their kids raise themselves. Hence why they end up committing more crimes, and end up overrepresented in jail populations.

http://datacenter.kidscount.org/data...13,185/432,431

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I love it.

Zimzam kills traytray and its all about RACE

2 black teens kill a white senior citizen and now its a gun control issue.

Fucking liberals make me ashamed to be one

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I love it.

Zimzam kills traytray and its all about RACE

2 black teens kill a white senior citizen and now its a gun control issue.

Fucking liberals make me ashamed to be one
Seriously. It's been hard the past few months. I need a new label. Liberaltarian?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Never thought I'd hear myself say this but I'm done with the democrats.

There's gotta be a decent progressive party out there that doesn't have some stupid hard on for gun control and can look at race issues without hysterics

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
2000 election taught me American politics is a sham, to be honest.

By the end of December I was going to kill every person named "Chad" I came across. By hanging them.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
The libertarian label is far more tainted than republican or democrat. It's essentially a synonym for 'hypocrite' and 'political infant'.