DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
take the L
What is it you think you've proven, retard? That some people have issues with 3D films? You know, something I actually said in my own post. You can't even follow a couple of posts in a row before you lose track of everything.

You have issues because you're a backwards Luddite who has the emotional maturity of a 17-year-old and started reminiscing about the good ol' days the moment you were born.

Looking forward to the next update of you giving a promise ring to your would-be girlfriend as you take her to see Flash Gordon at the drive-in. Make sure to get some burgers at the roller skate restaurant beforehand.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What is it you think you've proven, retard? That some people have issues with 3D films? You know, something I actually said in my own post. You can't even follow a couple of posts in a row before you lose track of everything.

You have issues because you're a backwards Luddite who has the emotional maturity of a 17-year-old and started reminiscing about the good ol' days the moment you were born.

Looking forward to the next update of you giving a promise ring to your would-be girlfriend as you take her to see Flash Gordon at the drive-in. Make sure to get some burgers at the roller skate restaurant beforehand.
you seem upset. poor baby. enjoy your L.
merry christmas.

• 2Garbage
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

you seem upset. poor baby. enjoy your L.
merry christmas.
At least you know when you have absolutely no way of an intelligent rebuttal. I hope you have a great time at the school Christmas dance this year.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They are saying a 500 million debut weekend. This is opening in 52000 theaters lol.

DickTrickle

They are saying a 500 million debut weekend. This is opening in 52000 theaters lol.
Screens, not theaters 😀

I kind of feel like it's going to surpass expectations for this weekend. I would not be surprised if it hit 200 million in the US.

DickTrickle

No Way Home had studio expectations of 130 million and even the highest of professional estimates put it at sub 200 and it absolutely blew that away. I think something similar could happen here.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I have issues with 3d depending on the tech used. a lot of 3d movies back when 3d was the hot tech gave me headaches, if I remember correctly, I watched most of avatar with one eye closed to negate the 3d since it was giving me a headache.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
All the newly formed gay couples from Biden's Right to Suck Dick Act will probably celebrate watching it and good for them!
Should boost revenue by a few thousand at least.

• 1Picard
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
No Way Home had studio expectations of 130 million and even the highest of professional estimates put it at sub 200 and it absolutely blew that away. I think something similar could happen here.
They have China too. MCU hasn't opened in China since 2019.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Cilantro tastes like soap to some people, some people get motion sick driving in a car, some people get sick watching 3D movies

Fortunately, most people don't suffer from that sort of shit

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
to see Flash Gordon at the drive-in. Make sure to get some burgers at the roller skate restaurant beforehand.

You just described my perfect night. I WISH my local drive ins played more retro than the mostly trash new films.

Goatface

my local drive-in caters to kids mostly now.

=

Variety is predicting, $150 million to $175 million. $38 million in advance ticket sales which is below ds2 and bp2.
Box Office Pro still has $167m to $192m