Gamma Rays

Large sized member
It's probably going to be like watching the BBC series, Planet Earth. Where instead of Signore Weaver being the vocals, it'll be Jake Sulley.
Umm this, with Sigourney VO

BTW the mountains floating is explained here too, But it is in the extended film on the Blu-Ray . . . Honest

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
James Cameron Books Stephen Lang For Next 3 Avatar Films
EXCLUSIVE: Even though Stephen Lang's Col. Miles Quaritch character seemed to have run his course in 20th Century Fox's Avatar, director James Cameron has revealed that Lang is not only returning for the sequel, he's going to be part of the next three films. It sounds like he's the closest thing to a mix between Star Wars' Darth Vader and Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator character. "Steven was so memorable in the first film, we're privileged to have him back," Cameron said. "I'm not going to say exactly how we're bringing him back, but it's a science fiction story, after all. His character will evolve into really unexpected places across the arc of our new three-film saga. I really look forward to working with such a gifted actor, who's also become a good friend."

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Horny blue monkey chick put two arrows center mass while he was wearing a breather mask with limited oxygen supply in a compromised power suit.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Horny blue monkey chick put two arrows center mass while he was wearing a breather mask with limited oxygen supply in a compromised power suit.
thanks.
according with what i'm reading from the Arrow thread,maybe the arrows didn't kill him ahah

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
Zo? Saldana and Sam Worthington Sign on for Three Avatar Sequels
It's official: Zo? Saldana and Sam Worthington will reprise their roles as Neytiri and Jake Sully in the next three Avatar movies, E! News has confirmed.

Director James Cameron is making the sequels back-to-back-to-back, much like filmmaker Peter Jackson's The Hobbit fantasy series. The second Avatar movie will hit theaters in December 2016, with the third to follow in December 2017 and the fourth in December 2018.?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
As if the first one wasn't terrible enough. Dances With Wolves didn't need to be remade with giant blue men instead of normal sized red men.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I much preferred the alien tech version to Dances with Wolves. I actually look forward to this. Given how good the computer animation was for the 1st one, I can only imagine how much more will have improved for the next 3. The story for Avatar was sound enough and honestly I will always give a James Cameron directed feature a look when it involves science fiction.

Also, and you can go ahead and quote this, but I bet these 3 movies will be more entertaining than 90% of what comes out those three years.

ohkcrlho

so....there is no hope we see james cameron working on the new terminator :\

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Cameron is batshit insane. Claims everything he does is completely original. Even claimed he drew the sketches of Kate Winslet in Titanic only to settle out of court with the real artist. Harlan Ellison with Terminator to this day he claims Ellison is a liar and a parasite despite the studio backing Ellison and even putting his name on all Terminator products. The list goes on and on. He does make good flicks though...

edit: Here's a pretty good list

A History of Plagiarism Claims Against James Cameron

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
guess that means we won't see battle angel alita for a long time. (he holds the rights to it, and would have based it on the manga gunnm, more than the ova)

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Cameron is batshit insane. Claims everything he does is completely original. Even claimed he drew the sketches of Kate Winslet in Titanic only to settle out of court with the real artist. Harlan Ellison with Terminator to this day he claims Ellison is a liar and a parasite despite the studio backing Ellison and even putting his name on all Terminator products. The list goes on and on. He does make good flicks though...
Years ago I used to watch a show C.O.P.S. a cartoon. It came out in 1988 anyway I was watching a few years after, so after T2 had come out. There was a episode ( I just checked on Wiki ) num:17

From Wiki:
17 "The Case of the Crook with a Thousand Faces" Airdate: October 4, 1988

Dr. Badvibes creates a shape changing android named Shifty, who can change into anything and anyone at will. He uses his shape changing abilities to kidnap Mirage and sneak inside the Empire Mint to steal a $1 print. Bulletproof, Highway, Bowzer, and Blitz must rescue Mirage, get back the print, and put an end to Shifty's crooked shape-shifting career.
The robot in his natural form was a slender male with a flat looking face, IIRC near the end he gets damaged and starts to lose control of his morphing and it kicks in at odd times ( like in the extended edition T2 ) and at the end when he is killed his dying death throws are to morph into a whole bunch of different forms.

I was stunned watching it.

spronk

FPS noob
‘Avatar’: The Next Four Installments Receive Release Dates
The first sequel will now be released on Dec. 18, 2020, followed by Dec. 17, 2021 and then three years later on Dec. 20, 2024 and then Dec. 19, 2025.

QeBNDyh.gif

ohkcrlho

Lol probably those movies will never see the light of day

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Does anybody care about these fucking movies at this point?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Movie opens with some young avatar kids jumping through the trees. They get to an edge of a cliff to as valley below.

Avatar kid 1: don't go down there you know it's the spooky forbidden valley.

Avatar kid 2: oh don't be a 10 foot tall blue pussy

Avatar kid 2 goes down followed hesitantly by his friend. They explore the forest and come across a horse shoe shaped wreck of a space ship.

Avatar 2: Wow I wonder if this is from when the humans came.

Avatar 1: it looks old... We should go.

They explore the ship, it's dark and has spooky mist and shit. They find the cargo bay and see lines of large leathery eggs.

Avatar 1: let's stay away from those.
Avatar 2: hey! I'm going to put my face on this thing.

Facehuggers pop out and then fade to black Avatar title comes up but it's in the font from Alien.

That's basically the only acceptable plot for the next three movies.

Also visual aid

12886c49f5800e838aac451233c2495e.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users