Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
$100 says the Pats win, pussyyyyyy.

put that $100 with someone I trust and you are on.

PAY ME MY $$$$

come on pussy

who is a pussy that already owe's me $100.

If the Pats/Steelers game is within 2 touchdowns, Pittsburgh should get to go to the Super Bowl because the Patriots won't deserve to go after another subpar performance vs a pitiful opponent.
NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Notice how he just moves on and doesn't acknowledge Jooka? I'll link the entire fucking page, I'm not a dishonest fucking retard like Uber.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

khalid

Unelected Mod
It seems a pretty clearcut case of bet welching indeed. Shocking.

• 1Solidarity

khalid

Unelected Mod
Seems weird that Jooka would have kept implying you owed him money completely out of the blue as far as you would be concerned, yet you didn't say anything.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
It's convenient for him that this bet happened for the 2011-12 Superbowl with the Giants/Pats and any evidence of his losing and subsequent welching only exists on Req's HD somewhere.

Problem is I fucking remember it and so do many others, how could we forget an asstard like you.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Seems weird that Jooka would have kept implying you owed him money completely out of the blue as far as you would be concerned, yet you didn't say anything.

I can link many more times Jooka shitting all over him about him the $100 debt, not what I already linked.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
It's convenient for him that this bet happened for the 2011-12 Superbowl with the Giants/Pats and any evidence of his losing and subsequent welching only exists on Req's HD somewhere.

Problem is I fucking remember it and so do many others, how could we forget an asstard like you.

2011-12 superbowl would be like Feb 1, 2012 timeframe right?

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Try harder. If there was proof of it, it would be on this board. Rerolled has been added here, surely someone would have said something. This is Burnems imagination created after I got him banned for a year. Another bet he tried to back out of but @Tuco enforced his faggotness.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Try harder. If there was proof of it, it would be on this board. Rerolled has been added here, surely someone would have said something. This is Burnems imagination created after I got him banned for a year. Another bet he tried to back out of but @Tuco enforced his faggotness.

You're a pathological liar, I took my punishment and never contested it. Though I did send Tuco a fuck you PM 2 months before the bet expired bitching I wasnt able to see the screenshots thread because he banned the account and I refused to create an alt account and post 5 times for access.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
No mod made our bet official and I backed out as soon as I realized you were the welching cock sucking faggot that has failed to adhere to any bet you lost so get fucked, fucking retards I swear.

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies.

• 1Salty

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

You remember which weekend? I flipped through the 2012 super bowl thread on FOH and Uber isn't even posting on there. Must have been banned already. It's kind of tedious to flip through the wayback machine unless you know where to look.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Giants/Pats superbowl was February 5, 2012. If the bet was on the game, I imagine it would have been talked about at that time.

• 1Salty
Status
Not open for further replies.