Avengers: Age of Ultron

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I bought the exact same ticket yesterday (except for Sacramento, CA obviously). The top 5 rows were already fucking filled up about 20 across in the center too. I still have a good enough seat, just a little lower down than I would have liked. But there were easily over 100 tickets already sold when I bought it yesterday morning. Fucking nerds!
Theaters in Cali sell tickets for specific seats? Every theater I've been in on the East Coast is always first come, first serve. Hmm...

Fadaar

That guy
Only reason I pirated the foreign copy of the first Avengers was because I deployed a week before it was supposed to hit US theaters (we left Apr 30th, movie came out May 4th). So we land, get our shit setup, and watched Avengers before the US premiere. Was kind of awesome actually.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Theaters in Cali sell tickets for specific seats? Every theater I've been in on the East Coast is always first come, first serve. Hmm...
Only for the IMAX theater, and probably those D-Box seats I mentioned earlier. Every other theater is what you said. Your IMAX isn't reserved? That blows.

EDIT: I just realized you said 3D on yours, I skipped the 3D, not a fan personally, although IMAX is usually the best for it.

Malkav

French Madman
Oh god damn it, stop fucking whining.

Do you see us complain when a movie releases first over in the US? Nope. So stop being entitled douchebags.

Column_sl

shitlord
Do you see us complain when a movie releases first over in the US? Nope. So stop being entitled douchebags.
Listen Retard, No one gives two shits about foreign movies to begin with...Not to mention I doubt this has ever happened where they released a foreign movie first in America.

Big movie like this you release it Globally, Stop trying to pad ticket numbers..

Malkav

French Madman
Listen Retard, No one gives two shits about foreign movies to begin with...Not to mention I doubt this has ever happened where they released a foreign movie first in America.

Big movie like this you release it Globally, Stop trying to pad ticket numbers..
Not talking about foreign movies, like I'm watching that shit, dumbass.

Big movies releasing in the US before the rest of the world was the norm for years, and it was not a one week gap either, more like 1+ months sometimes.

Yes, they should release that shit globally, I totally agree. But in the meanwhile, stop being such a gigantic crybaby faggot. It's not like it's that hard to avoid a thread or two for a week.

Column_sl

shitlord
They're American movies you dipshit, from American Studios for an American property.... It's Captain fucking America for christ sake..

Do you see us complain when a movie releases first over in the US?
You have no movies we give a shit about at all, and they never release here early. So your dumb ass comment makes no sense...

Yes lets avoid the internet completely for one of the biggest movies of all times so a bunch of Jews,Chinks, towel heads, and Euro trash who barely identify with Marvel Comics can get it early to pad ticket sales.

In the meanwhile bite me. I hope your movie theater gets blown up while you watch it... I keed..maybe

Devlin

Golden Squire
They're American movies you dipshit, from American Studios for an American property.... It's Captain fucking America for christ sake..

You have no movies we give a shit about at all, and they never release here early. So your dumb ass comment makes no sense...

Yes lets avoid the internet completely for one of the biggest movies of all times so a bunch of Jews,Chinks, towel heads, and Euro trash who barely identify with Marvel Comics can get it early to pad ticket sales.

In the meanwhile bite me. I hope your movie theater gets blown up while you watch it... I keed..maybe
Can you send me a bottle of your tears so I have something to drink while watching Avengers on the 23rd?

Column_sl

shitlord
Can you send me a bottle of your tears so I have something to drink while watching Avengers on the 23rd?
Yes I'll send those with some loaves of bread, and pairs of our Levi's Jeans while you sit down for 2 hours ,and are furthered brain washed by our Nationalism.

Thanks for playing

I guarantee if they try this for the Star Wars release people will lose there fucking shit.

Malkav

French Madman
Oh, yeah, I totally forgot that arguing with Column is like arguing with a rage-filled chihuahua frothing at the mouth. So much bark.

Let's try and not shit up this thread anymore than it already is.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Oh, yeah, I totally forgot that arguing with Column is like arguing with a rage-filled chihuahua frothing at the mouth. So much bark.

Let's try and not shit up this thread anymore than it already is.
Column is right. Who the fuck are you to say to stop shitting up the thread when you parachute in with your stupid fucking comment to stop crying. It will be impossible to avoid a major spoiler if you are connected to the internet due to countless faggots caps locking HAWKEYE DIES or whatever happens.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I take an internet break for everything outside of business prior to the releases of these big movies. Marvel is an asshole though for doing the foreign release first.

Malkav

French Madman
Column is right. Who the fuck are you to say to stop shitting up the thread when you parachute in with your stupid fucking comment to stop crying. It will be impossible to avoid a major spoiler if you are connected to the internet due to countless faggots caps locking HAWKEYE DIES or whatever happens.
Yup, QQ more. I've never had a problem with spoilers on the internet, but for that you just need to be intelligent enough to avoid "random movie" thread when you don't want to be spoiled about said movie.

And I still say they should do global releases, but being little bitches about it gets you nowhere.

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
You have no movies we give a shit about at all
Kind of a grey area as most movies have some amount of US backing but I wouldn't class the LoTR/Hobbit movies as strictly American. Same goes for Harry Potter, James Bond, etc. And, while they might not float your boat I'm sure many people your side of the pond enjoyed The King's Speech, The Theory of Everything, 12 Years a Slave, Les Mis?rables, Shame, etc and are looking forward to upcoming movies like Mr Holmes, Life, Macbeth, and Slow West.

That's not even taking into account the massive amount of movies coming out of France, Spain, Japan, Scandinavia etc that end up being remade because people over there hate reading subtitles.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Are you guys forgetting that Hawkeye dying in the comics was a considerable thing too. That's who my bet is on if a principal member dies.

And yeah, that new trailer backs up my theory that everything is better if Hulk fighting is in it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm doubling down on my theory that a lot of civilians are getting murdified. Especially blonde hair McRackenstein with the flower dress. Zrinka gon' die.