Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if her parents control her social media, then she's not being bullied, cuz she doesn't see it.

pretty sure if someone is mad at her for not signing an autograph at 7years old, ppl would curb stomp in real life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
rewatched some stuff before Spiderman Far From Home and decided to catch Endgame one last time in theaters tonight after Homecoming / Thor 3 / Infinity War at home. The new bits aren't worth a trip out at all unless you have insane amounts of free time like it, it consists of

- new 15 second "thanks for watching" intro from one of the Russo Bros
- after all the credits have rolled (ALL 8 mins of it) there are three new bits:
- a 3 minute Stan Lee thing that shows footage from his cameos in the marvel movies, this is pretty awesome and worth a watch on youtube or whatever.
- a 30 second hulk deleted scene that is retarded, has video game CGI that is bad, and is entirely pointless
- a 30 second Fury/Colby scene that is just a segue to Far From Home and completely pointless

Still really enjoyed the watch, this is probably the last time I'm gonna watch these older MCU movies for a few years now (getting a bit fatigued) and while I could watch Infinity War over and over and over, EndGame isn't as fun on rewatch but I still appreciated the 2/3'ds of the movie that is just slow character work.

Still, that 40 mins between Hulk snapping and Iron Man laying down is some top class comic book shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
one of thanos ships...

Thanos then proceeded to power stone slap the cunt and the battle was quickly turning into his favor.

Snap was pretty much the only way to make sure Thanos would never fuck with earth again

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
streamed rips are out, 10 gigs for the 1080p version. Quality is really good, although not quite 4k - UHD stream should be available this coming tuesday (July 30th) with blurays on Aug 13th

8GhCFmB.png

• 1Like
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Watched it and I was very meh about it. I'm sure mostly due to just being bored with the MCU, but it felt really weak in some areas. Weak dialogue and some terrible attempts at humour, trying to cram too much in, and just generally being weaker than IW. The few good moments just wasn't enough to carry it for me.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Watched it and I was very meh about it. I'm sure mostly due to just being bored with the MCU, but it felt really weak in some areas. Weak dialogue and some terrible attempts at humour, trying to cram too much in, and just generally being weaker than IW. The few good moments just wasn't enough to carry it for me.

Because it wasn't a great movie in and of itself and most of the hype is because its the capstone of a 10 year buildup.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
How can you not rate the final fight as the most epic 10 minutes of any marvel movie?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users