Avengers: Endgame (2019)

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Some of the bigger movies have done this in the past, Avatar had a re-release also, w/ several minutes of CGI added iirc. While it wasn't as soon as End Game's re-release, I feel the digital / DVD cycle wasn't as tight back then either.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cameron wanted to finish scenes and extra for the Avatar blu-ray which cost an extra $9m and the Special Edition re-release only brought in 33m (10.7m + 22.4m) worldwide which paid for that but barely altered the overall numbers.

Disney straight up wants the #1

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Disney owns the company that put out Avatar don't they? So Disney wants to steal the #1 spot from itself. I hate this world.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Disney owns the company that put out Avatar don't they? So Disney wants to steal the #1 spot from itself. I hate this world.

What's wrong with a company trying to outdo itself? Especially with something like Endgame which is a quality product

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I think they are having one last profit party before Cheese Theft destroys the MCU.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Probably would have broke the record eventually anyways, it's only been in theaters for 8 weeks while the other top 5 movies were in for 20+ weeks to get their numbers.
Re-hyping right before Spiderman is a good move.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its understandable they want to milk the money cow now when they are about to lose their shirts on bad live action reboots, woke sequels and disney+ crap programming.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
apparently the avengers with the extra minute or two after credits (deleted scene, stan lee tribute, etc) is releasing June 28th in US theaters. Interestingly it rotated out of most of the theaters in my area this week, wonder if it would come back next week.

If they played it again in imax/dolby I might see it a third time.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so one dummy claims bullying, others hear that a child was bullied and go all rabble rabble lets beat up the bullies, meanwhile where is the bullying? little kid shouldnt even be on social media. WTF parents, what is your problem?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I didn’t see how she was being bullied in all that.

Apparently she's being harassed like she's some huge child actress for autographs and shit. Her being a 7 year old apparently doesn't want to deal with it so people got mad that she was kinda blowing them off. The instagram shit was more towards people going after her for her "replacing Ironheart" and not being black.

so one dummy claims bullying, others hear that a child was bullied and go all rabble rabble lets beat up the bullies, meanwhile where is the bullying? little kid shouldnt even be on social media. WTF parents, what is your problem?

The parents control her social media and has to ask before she posts anything. It's mainly for her as an actress. It's her Mom that posted the video and the letter talking about it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Apparently she's being harassed like she's some huge child actress for autographs and shit. Her being a 7 year old apparently doesn't want to deal with it so people got mad that she was kinda blowing them off. The instagram shit was more towards people going after her for her "replacing Ironheart" and not being black.

The parents control her social media and has to ask before she posts anything. It's mainly for her as an actress. It's her Mom that posted the video and the letter talking about it.
ok so its as i said, one dummy claims bullying. much ado about nothing.