Avengers: Endgame (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brad2770

it means you have nothing. no prospects for the future. nothing that can be taken away from you. nothing you care about. except revenge. its basically Drax's story arch in GoTG1 and how far did that get him?

To a dance off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I found it odd when Thanos tells Thor he should have aimed for the head. Since he could have also just aimed for the elbow just past the gauntlet and just lopped half his arm off. Problem solved.

gak

<Gold Donor>
he could have also just aimed for the elbow

The whole movie just exists so next time Captain Feminism can say, "Hey guize, let's just chop his arm off !" while all the men look at each other and agree womyn should be running things because they're stronger and smarter.

n.jpg

gak

<Gold Donor>
Show me on the doll where the women in your life hurt you.

Double-wammy, my city is infested with this:
f.gif

And my computer is close enough to the TV that I can hear my wife's shows, so it's constant: "They said no man can do this, but luckily I'm a WOMYN !" 10 times a week.

• 1EyeRoll

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
dear god, no man should be subjected to sjw tv womyn torture, divorce is the only option.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

Divorce? Then you’re leaving her available to subject another man to that torture. You know what you should do.

• 3Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah...I much prefer this method of trailer. Builds hype but gives nothing away.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
They are gonna use Doc strange crystal thingy to turn back time.
Except Thanos still has it (the gauntlet might have burned, but he didn't leave all those gems littered around).

Expectations are that they use Quantum Realm shenanigans from Ant-man's portals to do so (apparently, Quantum Realm has weird time aspects). Probably tweaked by Tony (when he and Nebula have finished repairing the ship or whatever and reached Earth) and powered by Capt. Marvel.

• 1Barf