Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hahahahah I love how ugly they made cumberbatch compared to the rest

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
New chick playing an unknown character (though much speculation that can get into potential spoiler territory). She's from 13 Reasons Why. I always thought she was cute, as shown in the brunette pic...but holy shit that redhead pic. I'm not even a redhead guy per se. And I can't tell if it is just contouring makeup or she lost a few pounds, but god does she look fucking hot now.

EDIT: Damn, now that I think about it, she looks exactly how I would want a young Jean Grey portrayed. Fucking Sansa ruining that character :(

Spoilered for size.
Katherine+Langford+Makeup+Red+Lipstick+UUkYYKdlapix.jpg

Avengers-Endgame-Katherine-Langford.png

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
She's stunning!

So uh, what is the popular opinion consensus of who her new character is then?

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I wouldn't say stunning... She's cute (with red hair), but very normal with dark hair. The cocksucker red lipstick doesn't do her any favors either.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
She's stunning!

So uh, what is the popular opinion consensus of who her new character is then?
Just putting it in spoilers to be safe, not really a big dramatic reveal or anything.

The daughter (from the future, of course) of Tony Stark & Pepper Potts.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just putting it in spoilers to be safe, not really a big dramatic reveal or anything.

The daughter (from the future, of course) of Tony Stark & Pepper Potts.

is that your guess? what's the info based on? i've heard she could be a few different characters
kate bishop is what i had heard was the forerunner... but that's actually the first time i've seen the red hair pic... is that even for endgame? didn't they already finish up filming?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
is that your guess? what's the info based on? i've heard she could be a few different characters
kate bishop is what i had heard was the forerunner... but that's actually the first time i've seen the red hair pic... is that even for endgame? didn't they already finish up filming?
Not my guess, just what a few YouTube people suggested. I had the same thought about the timing of it, but who knows. I've also seen that guess you mentioned, but I don't really see the reasoning for it. A tiny fraction of a percent of people would even know who she is (I had to google it the first time) from the comics, and while we've had a foundation built for the possibility, and people like to make (just starting the spoiler tag here for safety)
Hawkeye more important and integral to the team than he really is, but to the casual moviegoer, is it really a bigger impact for us to see Hawkeye's future daughter...or Tony's? Aside from satisfying the few fangirls/fancucks that might nerdgasm over Kate, there is really no point whatsoever to including her. Hawkeye's motivation to fight Thanos can easily be the simple act of watching one or more of his family turn to dust. No need to have a future daughter push him into it. But since Tony & Pepper don't have a family yet, but it was talked about blatantly, it makes some sense. Not to mention, Tony IS Marvel, let's be honest. And if this is his last movie in terms of a lot of screen time (we don't know of course), and if he possibly has to sacrifice himself or someone he loves, a daughter complicates all that even more. On top of all that, if they really do intend to have a chick take over the Iron Man suit in the future, his own daughter would be a perfect choice...unless you're black or liberal, of course, because how dare they take it away from ReRe or whatever the fuck her name is? Is it really that big of a deal if we have a new female Hawkeye? (I mean, aside from the 14 people that bought that comic). They've already got the problem of "and all I've got is a bow and arrow."
Anyway, just my take, I have no evidence for any of it.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not my guess, just what a few YouTube people suggested. I had the same thought about the timing of it, but who knows. I've also seen that guess you mentioned, but I don't really see the reasoning for it. A tiny fraction of a percent of people would even know who she is (I had to google it the first time) from the comics, and while we've had a foundation built for the possibility, and people like to make (just starting the spoiler tag here for safety)
Hawkeye more important and integral to the team than he really is, but to the casual moviegoer, is it really a bigger impact for us to see Hawkeye's future daughter...or Tony's? Aside from satisfying the few fangirls/fancucks that might nerdgasm over Kate, there is really no point whatsoever to including her. Hawkeye's motivation to fight Thanos can easily be the simple act of watching one or more of his family turn to dust. No need to have a future daughter push him into it. But since Tony & Pepper don't have a family yet, but it was talked about blatantly, it makes some sense. Not to mention, Tony IS Marvel, let's be honest. And if this is his last movie in terms of a lot of screen time (we don't know of course), and if he possibly has to sacrifice himself or someone he loves, a daughter complicates all that even more. On top of all that, if they really do intend to have a chick take over the Iron Man suit in the future, his own daughter would be a perfect choice...unless you're black or liberal, of course, because how dare they take it away from ReRe or whatever the fuck her name is? Is it really that big of a deal if we have a new female Hawkeye? (I mean, aside from the 14 people that bought that comic). They've already got the problem of "and all I've got is a bow and arrow."
Anyway, just my take, I have no evidence for any of it.

if it was between hawkeye's daughter and stark's daughter, obviously stark would win out. but kate bishop isn't related to clint barton. she just used the hawkeye name. if it IS kate, she could just serve as some redemption for clint. she basically became a hero because she witnessed hawkeye (a normal human) being heroic alongside the avengers. in endgame, the assumption is that thanos snapped hawkeye's family away so he's got nothing to live for, hence the Ronin moniker. then along the way he sees bishop being heroic despite having lost so much due to thanos and is inspired to get his life back in order.

that's MY take, but again, that's not based on anything.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
I hope Hawkeye gets killed within the first 5 minutes so we can get a decent hero to replace him.

• 3Dislike
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
if it was between hawkeye's daughter and stark's daughter, obviously stark would win out. but kate bishop isn't related to clint barton. she just used the hawkeye name. if it IS kate, she could just serve as some redemption for clint. she basically became a hero because she witnessed hawkeye (a normal human) being heroic alongside the avengers. in endgame, the assumption is that thanos snapped hawkeye's family away so he's got nothing to live for, hence the Ronin moniker. then along the way he sees bishop being heroic despite having lost so much due to thanos and is inspired to get his life back in order.

that's MY take, but again, that's not based on anything.
I guess I knew it wasn't his daughter, but forgot. I've never actually read any of them, my experience is strictly from Diversity & Comics making fun of it, so my mistake.

I think my arguments hold in general still, and maybe even more since she wouldn't be anyone but a random stranger. But it could literally be anyone, just shows how much I'm waiting for this fucking movie to come out that I even care!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I hope Hawkeye gets killed within the first 5 minutes so we can get a decent hero to replace him.

the only bad thing about Hawkeye is lack of screen time. Hawkeye rocks.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well they couldnt elevate him to the Marysue levels of Black Widow. that would be sexist.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I thought we were going to get that version of Hawkeye in Endgame... because his family is gone thanks to Thanos.

• 1Like