Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The way I see it, most of the current MCU actors have been around for multiple films now, and had the big "gang all together" bonding of doing Infinity War. She's like that diversity hire a boss brought in because he knew it would hit all the check boxes that HR wanted ticked, and is now promoting her quickly and calling her the next big thing at the company. I would be surprised if any of them liked her at all, and it's probably only partially her fault.
i can agree with that, i have also pointed out how Disney is very much responsible for this wokeness being rammed down all their IP's throats. even Pixar is being slowly strangled with it and they used to be left alone to do their own thing. but it also doesnt help that they chose an Anita Sarkeesian clone to do it. like wtf? there are literally dozens(hundreds?) of attractive blonde actresses (with nice asses) who would suck off 20 Weinsteins for this role. many of whom can actually act. personally, i would pick Zoe Bell, but she might be too old now.
iflxd8dktdrm6tuzmbmy.jpg

MaleUniqueBlobfish-size_restricted.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
you know how how on all the press junkets for infinity war anthony mackie got paired with sebastian stan and tom holland? and anthony and sebastian would just rip into tom holland for anything and everything? and when they were all done, they all laugh? like clearly the two of them are just ribbing on tom because he's the new guy?

it's like that except they aren't ribbing on brie, they mean it. and brie doesn't get any of it.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
A white woman as a diversity hire? I generally agree with her being a bad selection, but that's some really dumb red pill shit. Unless basic bitch is now one of the acronyms on the LGBTWTFBBQ list. Not sure how they landed such a grossly insufferable person. I mean, Shuri's lines are racist af, but she was at least enjoyable to watch (and actually provided us with evidence of being smart, funny, and powerful, but not infallible). And she's black. Really a shame they couldn't book Emily Blunt as they already have Evangeline Lily. At least her emotional response would be palatable, but not as flat as deforestation.

Endgame spoiler...
She even cuts her hair to look like the modern sjw version of Captain Marvel.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Apparently Endgame isn't the "end" of phase 3. The next Spidey movie acts as the epilogue and will close out phase 3.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Apparently Endgame isn't the "end" of phase 3. The next Spidey movie acts as the epilogue and will close out phase 3.
was thinking that, just weirded out Tony wasnt in the trailer and now Happy is mackin on Spidey's aunt.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
This is kinda cool, Brie Larson and Scarlett Johansson at the Endgame premiere with Infinity Gauntlet inspired jewelry.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Christ, just let Endgame do its thing. stop trying to hijack it with your woke bullshit! its your own fault for filling theaters with empty seats to pad your numbers artificially.
Disney is requiring theaters to show both Captain Marvel and Avengers: Endgame on Thursday night, April 25.

Our source tells us that Captain Marvel will be required to be shown on Thursday night. Theaters will not be able to drop the film from screens in order to create room for Avengers: Endgame.

The idea behind this move is to hopefully bring in more people to Captain Marvel and boost the box office sales of the Brie Larson led movie, which is still far below Disney’s domestic gross projections for the film.

Disney had originally projected the film to earn $450 million at the domestic box office over the course of its run. The film has currently only grossed just over $400 million.

While the move will more than likely provide a boost for Larson’s Captain Marvel, it means theaters won’t be able to fill a number of their theaters with eager Avengers: Endgame moviegoers on Thursday. Less Endgame moviegoers more than likely means less concession sales and less overall business for theaters.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Inque

FunEmployed
The spoilers for the movie are officially out. The ending is totally bonkers. This is one of the threads but confirmed most of the past summaries I've read that have expanded details.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user