Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Probably my favorite Ironman suit since the original. Everything between then and now has had too much gold. Might need this action figure.

Avengers: Infinity War S.H.Figuarts Iron Man Mark L & Tamashii Stage

View attachment 162927

I can't get that chest symbol out of my head now lol

cat2.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I have the upmost faith Marvel to deliver an amazingly enjoyable movie, still some part of me fear that they won't be able to live up to the hype I have for this.

I have such high expectations for this, and I can't even try to lower them...10 years, 20+ movies and this is it...the culmination of it all...fucking Thanos man. This is as big as it's going to get. :)

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have the upmost faith Marvel to deliver an amazingly enjoyable movie, still some part of me fear that they won't be able to live up to the hype I have for this.

I have such high expectations for this, and I can't even try to lower them...10 years, 20+ movies and this is it...the culmination of it all...fucking Thanos man. This is as big as it's going to get. :)
I have low excitement for this

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
My current theory:

Spoilers only for info in the trailer
So they state his goal is to wipe out half the universe and that half of humanity will still be left. He says of the half that will remain "I hope they will remember you".

What if the MCU we all know and love is actually after half has been wiped out and no one does remember the half that are missing? By the end of the second movie they will have restored / recovered from an initial loss to Thanos and the universe will be restored...

Closing shots show:

The underwater city of Atlantis.

The Baxter Building in Manhattan with a giant 4 on the top.

Flyover of a large brick mansion, the point of view rotates to look at a plaque on next to the big iron gate that reads "Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters"

Phase 4 begins with a fresh soft reboot.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Part of me says don't get Last Jedi hyped up and be disappointed.

Fuck it hype at 9000. Love debating theories, but the real thing never lives up to the fantasy in our minds. Not because the real plot is poor but we build an unobtainable narrative in our head.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Holy shit that trailer is dope.

Gotta say though, Cap matching strtength with Thanos triggered me...hopefully hes just toying with him.

And seeing Thanos in his armor makes me much happier.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Looks like all the Gold armor Thanos will be flashbacks to him conquering with a young Gamora.

Modern Thanos scenes all look like hes in his under armour.

Trying to figure out where that wreckage seems to be that Starlord, Stark, Spidey and Strange are in that the ship crashes. Trying to figure out the group splits.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
will someone please give me 60fps for a trailer one day...

for the first time ever I am hoping for a ton of flashback // backstory.

the battle for/at Wakonda cant wait that looks pretty awesome.

spronk

FPS noob
wow every single seat (except front row) for all Dolby Digital and IMAX screenings are sold out at my local AMC theater and it went on sale today morning online. Soooooo glad I picked up tickets wednesday, center near top row seats. This movie is gonna do insane.

youtube version of today's trailer (same thing)

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Trying to figure out where that wreckage seems to be that Starlord, Stark, Spidey and Strange are in that the ship crashes.

I think that and all the orange-tinted scenes might be on Titan.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
wow every single seat (except front row) for all Dolby Digital and IMAX screenings are sold out at my local AMC theater and it went on sale today morning online. Soooooo glad I picked up tickets wednesday, center near top row seats. This movie is gonna do insane.

youtube version of today's trailer (same thing)

Tickets went on sale at 9am here and I was buying them by 9:15. Half sold out already, but I managed to get some fairly decent ones. So fucking hyped.