Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. :/ although I haven't seen the new season because I'm the binging type now.

Cybsled

New season has been pretty good on AoS. They're prepping the finale for the season to be a show finale, though, in the event Disney doesn't save them again.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So apparently pre-sales are tracking as higher than the last 7 MCU films combined. That's a lot of cheese.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So apparently pre-sales are tracking as higher than the last 7 MCU films combined. That's a lot of cheese.
This will be the first Marvel movie that I've seen since my theater got reserved seating. Regardless of how The Last Jedi turned out the fact that we could show up 15 minutes before show time and go right to our great seats can't be understated. No massive lines curling around for future showtimes either, so it's literally the best change they ever could have done and it puts the emphasis on buying tickets ahead.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'll be seeing this the night before it opens. My company has decided to do a marketing event for our customers at a local movie grill place. Haven't decided my level of excitement yet.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. :/ although I haven't seen the new season because I'm the binging type now.
start watching they're on 16eps, i stopped at 13 (just waiting to binge), 6 more to go, so you should be good.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Yea i can't imagine going to see these movies without assigned seating on the regular, i went to see Episode VII at the Smithsonian air and space museum imax about 3 weeks after it opened and it was still elbow to elbow packed.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider

new behind the scenes video, a few new interesting scenes like star lord going through a sling ring portal.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I read that's one of the reason why they decided to kill off Odin. He would annihilate Thanos.
Thanos stood toe to toe with Odin so Adam and gang could bring Thor to Asguard. He didn't really attack and just took the punishment so they could get his help. A powered up Thanos even with 1 gem would wreck bitch Odin.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I read that's one of the reason why they decided to kill off Odin. He would annihilate Thanos.

Thanos fought Odin.

It was hilarious

Skyfathers are a different tier altogether. They are fathers of entire pantheons and can wipe out an Eternal Titan for breakfast.

• 1Triggered
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thanos stood toe to toe with Odin so Adam and gang could bring Thor to Asguard. He didn't really attack and just took the punishment so they could get his help. A powered up Thanos even with 1 gem would wreck bitch Odin.
Thanos fought Odin.

It was hilarious

Skyfathers are a different tier altogether. They are fathers of entire pantheons and can wipe out an Eternal Titan for breakfast.

Ah yes, comic "power levels" summed up nicely :p

• 1Solidarity

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, no. Sorry Rais. That’s just not accurate. They’ve fought and Odin toyed with him. They are different tiers entirely. Thanos Cosmic power comes from what Odin is literally comprised of: Cosmic Energy.

Odin is a god in man form. Thanos is the opposite. Btw when they fought, Thanos had the Silver Surfer helping him. Neither could even damage Odin.

But then there’s Galactus :p

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
So in that video they show that Thanos has all the stones except the one Dr Strange has.

Can't Dr Strange just yell "Do over!" and turn back time? Thanos loses stones, goes back to square one and faces a more prepared team the next time in the next movie.

Infinite sequels!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
guess maybe the thread has finally hit critical mass where people that want to avoid spoilers gotta just check out, tho

• 1Triggered

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I wouldn't worry so much about the stones as they have admitted to tinkering with what stones they show in each trailer just to throw the audience off a bit. It's hard to tell if he'll get them all, 4, or whatever. I think it's funny they even protected the story from several of actors such as Holland so they wouldn't leak anything. Several haven't seen the movie and have a very limited understanding of what's going on.