Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At this point, i'm glad that the current comic avengers is a shit show and they've either gender bent or slant'd/blackfaced each one.

why? cuz Iron Man was one of my favs in the 90s, just a rich drunk fuck up that would destroy his relationships cuz ppl stole HIS armor designs. Now he's in every major fucking marvel event and he won't even go away or die cuz he's a fucking force ghost.

Again Iron Man was my fav character, one of my junior hs projects was making a clay model of the mark ix suit. Fucking art teacher lowered my grade b/c the color scheme was too simple, it's the fucking character!!!

Anyway, my point is the current comics is so vastly different and is such a shitshow compared to the current MCU, it's great the MCU is not using any shit tier ideas from any Marvel comic written in 10years.
You know they will, right?

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I will say after watching that Hall H footage that I'm not completely sold on Brolin voicing Thanos. He hasn't had enough dialog in his handful of appearances up to now to really tell how he'll do but some of his dialog from the footage sounded more like a casual conversation with Brolin himself than any sort of arch villain (but some of it was spot on). Hopefully those parts were just placeholders but I remember hoping the same thing about Spader from the early AoU trailers and the final product was no better.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
They obviously deepen and magnify his voice to give it weight in post, as witnessed thus far in every Thanos appearance. Given this is MCU and Feige, I can't imagine they'll just forget to do that for his debut movie.

nothingburger.com

Royal

We don't even have an officially released trailer yet but Pt 2 has rolled into production.

rba4.jpg

Royal

There's some speculation out there that supposed to represent the hand of a skrull and that they'll blend in elements of Secret Invasion to pull in Captain Marvel with the storyline. I don't know enough about Secret Invasion to have an opinion on how likely that would be but I tend to think that Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet is enough food on the plate for two sittings.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Does Marvel own the movie rights to Warlock/Goddess? If not, how are they going to spin the ending of this story?

dead-avengers-232036.jpg

Fadaar

That guy
I assume yall mean Adam Warlock? Cause I was really confused and looked up who Warlock is, and he doesn't seem like he'd have anything to do with the MCU since he's highly tied to the X-Men.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i assume adam warlock as well. but it's fine because they already mentioned him by name at the end of GotG 2

Royal

Yeah Feige and Gunn have both made statements indicating that Adam Warlock is going to show up in the MCU. Feige has said that wouldn't be until GoTG 3 (which means he wouldn't be around for either Infinity War movie) but that could be a misdirect (I hope it is anyway).

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Yes, fucking Adam Warlock. Who else would I be referring to? And yeah, he's tied to the X-Men, but he's also tied to the Fantastic Four, X-Force, and basically the entire Marvel universe.

4355058-adamwarlockmu-720x333.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Seriously, don't look at the modern iteration of Adam Warlock, those stories suck. I'm talking about the *original* Infinity War issues. He's going to be one of those "Gold People" in the movies, but way less douchey, and infinitely more awesome. And he probably has the 6th stone.

The Infinity War - Wikipedia

http://observationdeck.kinja.com/adam-warlock-the-most-important-character-not-yet-i-1681642312

Adam Warlock Explained: Who Is the Guardians of the Galaxy Character? - IGN

...and I'd totally forgotten about this scene:

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yes, fucking Adam Warlock. Who else would I be referring to? And yeah, he's tied to the X-Men, but he's also tied to the Fantastic Four, X-Force, and basically the entire Marvel universe.

View attachment 151305

well, since you just said Warlock, and then wondered about whether or not he'd show up (knowing that Adam Warlock has ALREADY shown up) i think some of us might have thought you meant THIS warlock... which... wouldn't make any sense since he had nothing to do with thanos.

317442-108944-warlock.jpg

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
well, since you just said Warlock, and then wondered about whether or not he'd show up (knowing that Adam Warlock has ALREADY shown up) i think some of us might have thought you meant THIS warlock... which... wouldn't make any sense since he had nothing to do with thanos.

317442-108944-warlock.jpg

Fucking Technarch .... sigh. Adam Warlock is Warlock to me, because his comic issues are literally titled "WARLOCK". But yeah, my bad on forgetting that scene. Spider-Man was more fresh in my mind than one of the half dozen bonus scenes at the end of GotG2.

warlock.png

• 1Solidarity