Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of characters they will never get right, I would love to see Jack of Hearts on the big screen. On the surface he seems pretty lame/cheesy, but the 4-issue limited series they did with him was really well done, at least from what I remember of reading it a couple decades ago.

From googling him for this image I see he was actually used after that series, at least in Marvel Zombies. Never read any of that, maybe I'll have to check on all his appearances and catch up.

Marvel_Zombies_Supreme_Vol_1_4_Textless.jpg

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures

Supposedly the drop date for the first teaser trailer, which will be different than what was shown at Comic Con.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Let the leaks begin

there is no sound for the first bit.

Interesting place for Tobias from Arrested Development to show up though

Royal

They were leaked scenes, at least one of them too long to have just been lifted from a trailer. It didn't have finished effects in it either, at least not for Thanos.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Is it bad that this trailer for the trailer actually got me a bit pumped? :D

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Royal

Nah they did a good job mining YouTube for fan reactions. Which is a smart bit of marketing. Every one of those people is going to be hitting social media to point out they're in an official Marvel video, which is an advert for the trailer. Some of them have a lot of followers. The big black dude for example (Tyrone Magnus) has over 1 million subscribers to his YT channel.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm more excited by the release of this trailer, than I was at the actual release of the Justice League movie. :)

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Trailer drops tomorrow during Good Morning America, between 4-6am PST.

• 1Like

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Trailer just dropped on Marvel's facebook.

looks like Thanos has 2 stones (tesseract and the one from Thor2) and possibly the one from vision.

With Thanos attacking Wakanda its probably a pretty good guess the 5th stone is there.

• 1Solidarity

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah... just saw on Twitter. Can't link/share anything yet but looks like this is going to be a whole new level of awesome.