Trakanon Raider
thanosdidnothingwrong • r/thanosdidnothingwrong

OV8j6Yc.jpg
LMAO... Ok this is too damn funny.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Titanic's Plot: Boat sinks and lots of people die.

Citizen Kane's Plot: Man gets crankier the older he gets.

Lord of the Rings' Plot: Some people destroy evil ring.

Seems pretty dumb.

Other than the one death everyone cites as emotionally devastating - I didn't give a damn about anything that happened in IW.

Those other movies got me emotionally invested in the characters and what was happening to them.

This movie didn't.

I sat in a movie theater for two and a half hours watching an ass fart in my face like that scene from idiocracy.

I didn't enjoy IW. I'm glad you did.

• 4Salty
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Seem pretty angry about a few dollars and a couple hours. Why don't you tell us about it some more?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Seem pretty angry about a few dollars and a couple hours. Why don't you tell us about it some more?

Yeah, the popcorn was stale and there were too many young children crying at the loud noises.

What kind of asshole brings young children to movies.

AND ANOTHER THING

Why are there so many fucking mexicans in my movie theater? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING DRUMPF?

• 3Salty
  • 1Picard

Cybsled

Himeo, do you post on Aintitcool talkbacks? Because whenever I look at them, it is 100s of joyless fucks complaining about why movie X sucks and it should be more like something from 30-40-50+ years ago.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just got back from seeing this and have to echo how much of a waste Dinklage was in this, and god damn Gwyneth Paltrow looks like shit these days. The last scene with Parker was perfect, gave the dagger that extra little twist I didn't know it needed. Hulkbuster twist was something I was joking around about with friends before I saw the movie, Stark going all Oprah with suits, just a little different than how I originally meant lol.

Edit: War Machine absolutely wrecking shit was so good.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I went out and saw this a 2nd time tonight. While there, I recorded the last 30 minutes of the film (including credits). So... Here you go. You can download it if you want. Galaxy Note 8 takes a decent picture. Sorry that the railing was visible the entire video, but that's life. Also, as I was supporting it, the phone started facing down for a bit. When I caught that it did that, I made sure it stayed in a good spot for the rest of the video. Anyway, enjoy if you want.

• 4Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
So I went out and saw this a 2nd time tonight. While there, I recorded the last 30 minutes of the film (including credits). So... Here you go. You can download it if you want. Galaxy Note 8 takes a decent picture. Sorry that the railing was visible the entire video, but that's life. Also, as I was supporting it, the phone started facing down for a bit. When I caught that it did that, I made sure it stayed in a good spot for the rest of the video. Anyway, enjoy if you want.

We talked about this movie so much at work today, and after a 10 hour shift, I arrive home to find this blessing. Thank you sir.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
or maybe dinklage is just a shit actor unless he's a fantasy Dwarf

He was literally a fantasy dwarf in this movie. Still shit.

He's a great actor he just clearly hates finally being typecast.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
movie was alright,

better than most of MCU but nothing special

• 2Picard
  • 1Salty
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users