Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Chris

Potato del Grande
I wouldn't worry so much about the stones as they have admitted to tinkering with what stones they show in each trailer just to throw the audience off a bit. It's hard to tell if he'll get them all, 4, or whatever. I think it's funny they even protected the story from several of actors such as Holland so they wouldn't leak anything. Several haven't seen the movie and have a very limited understanding of what's going on.
Holland can't help himself. He said that he never met Tom Hiddleston in the last interview which means he doesn't appear in most of the film. Not looking good for Loki!

Hilarious that Benediction Cumberbatch is his babysitter.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Maul

Dental Dammer
Hopefully Hulk goes nuts in this, feel like hes not living upto his potential at all so far.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Switch pesci out for Robin williams. I would switch demi out to be scarlet. Ryder nebula Silverstone mantis

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That should be David Hasselhoff as Nick Fury. They would have told you to go fuck yourself if you told them Nick Fury was gonna be black in the 90's.

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 8 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Woops, sounds like they goofed

(don't click if you really, really don't want massive spoilage)

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-marvel-cinematic-universes-thanos-origin-will-be-re-1825242897

The official blurb for the tie-in novel spoils stuff. Badly. It's supposed to come out in november, so it wouldn't be a problem then, but 10 days before opening?
Amazon seems to have fixed the summary and cut the offending part. But avoid any discussion of the book until then.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Woops, sounds like they goofed

(don't click if you really, really don't want massive spoilage)

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-marvel-cinematic-universes-thanos-origin-will-be-re-1825242897

The official blurb for the tie-in novel spoils stuff. Badly. It's supposed to come out in november, so it wouldn't be a problem then, but 10 days before opening?
Amazon seems to have fixed the summary and cut the offending part. But avoid any discussion of the book until then.

unless i'm missing something? the only thing that blurp spoils is common sense. as soon as they announced the movie would be split in two, we could draw our own conclusions about how the first one was going to end.

Fedor

<Banned>
Carrie Coon
Black Order member
Proxima Midnight

did not expect blonde white woman

black dwarf: renamed to cull obsidian

D23-Avengers-Infinity-War-Thanos07__scaled_600.jpg

played by this guy:

latest

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Carrie Coon
Black Order member
Proxima Midnight

did not expect blonde white woman
In the modern era of film making, if there was a superhero actually named Blonde White Woman I would not expect her to be played by a blonde white woman

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
a buddy got invited to a pre-viewing on the 24th which is the day the review embargo ends, so stay away from spoilers after the 24th.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
bahaha that's so good.

Personally, I recognize what all these trailers are doing but I just don't care, I love them. I won't always go see X shitty movie but I will enjoy their trailer that effectively cost $200M. Not to say I don't enjoy more creative trailers too I suppose.

This is the first movie I'm going to see opening day and reserved tickets for in ages. I'm overhyped for it but honestly probably the Holland, RDJ, Pratt, Bautista scene alone will be worth the ticket price.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hell I want to see that movie. When is it coming out. Is that guy really the only one to save us all?