Awesome Games Done Quick 2014: Speedrunning For Charity - January 5th-11th

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
also aren't you more worried what your co-workers will think of you because you're watching two guys play a 15 year old video game against each other?

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
The Mega Man games are probably some of my favorite speed runs to watch.
My wife walked in while I was watching Calebs stream one night and she asked me why I was watching a shirtless guy play Nintendo. I said What are you talking about? It's SUPER Nintendo, not Nintendo. She shook her head and walked out of the room. lol

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Haha I just noticed they have an Awful Games Done Quick block on Thursday. I always love watching speeds of obscure games.

Very cool, Notch just donated $10,000 for the Minecraft speed run.
Wish I didn't work 60 hours a week, missed too many games I wanted to watch.

Forin

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
500k for the "keep the scam alive that is cancer research fund"

nice work

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Sorry you're right. I should've went with the "Prevent Cancer Cures Foundation".

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I watched most of the Twilight Princess run last night.. that guy had so many crazy glitches that skipped major portions of the game. He had the master sword by like 6 minutes in.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Yea Pheenoh is legit. He's working on a TAS (Tool Assisted Speedrun) of the game atm. Basically he will get a perfect time with it.

Getting hyped for Saturdays Wind Waker HD run by Cosmo.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I prefer human versions rather than TAS. I like to see the guy run it to perfection and even enjoy the mess ups

Needless

Toe Sucker
2:40 for Secret of Mana? Holy jesus.

I which I could understand the guy explaining the glitches better.
Yeah fuck that gutter swiss/swede with a hint of dracula accent, or whatever he had. U fuk'n wot bruh?

I was looking forward to watching obdajr do CT... now my woman dropped a "COMPANY XMAS PARTY IS ON SATURDAY NIGHT"! on me.
Fuckin cheap ass company having xmas parties in january. Ughhhhh