Awesome Games Done Quick 2014: Speedrunning For Charity - January 5th-11th

Sean_sl

shitlord
Donations are up to: $347,229.46

Pretty awesome. I really hope they hit they break over $500k this year. Also, this F-Zero run is awesome. I was so fucking bad at that game, way more than any other SNES game.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Watching the vod since I missed the live cast, F Zero GX was such a bullshitty game but god it was fun. Bit sad that they're doing half screen split the entire time though, games is much more impressive in full screen when you see just how fast it is.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The secret of mana was awesome, looks like they are saving some good ones for this weekend.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Managed to watch Garfield: Week of Garfield and Ronald's World (name?) while getting ready this morning. The terribleness of Garfield was great. With bonus bad translation on the 5 lines of text in the game.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm so sad, I just realized I forgot my headphones at home so i'm stuck without any sound at work today. I want to waaaatch god damnit
frown.png

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yolo Swag God seems to be there overnight and into the early morning, then sleeps for a few hours, then comes back in the afternoon. I think the game you are thinking of Tenks is called Donald Land... at first I thought it was like a joke name for Duck Tales but then realized it was a real game.

The Castlevania race last night was really cool but I fell asleep watching it in bed haha.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was noticing a severe lack of BlueGlass' annoying voice and even more annoying laugh. Glad it is back. It was hilarious during SGQD some FPS pro on the MLG circuit, pretty big dude pretty jock looking, kept trying to talk to BlueGlass during an Ecco run on Master System and you could tell BlueGlass was nervous as fuck talking to him. It was hilarious.

Sean_sl

shitlord
The dude on the right looks like a young Rick Astley. YSG's immense prowess must have summoned him from the past.