Awesome Games Done Quick 2014: Speedrunning For Charity - January 5th-11th

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was noticing a severe lack of BlueGlass' annoying voice and even more annoying laugh. Glad it is back. It was hilarious during SGQD some FPS pro on the MLG circuit, pretty big dude pretty jock looking, kept trying to talk to BlueGlass during an Ecco run on Master System and you could tell BlueGlass was nervous as fuck talking to him. It was hilarious.
Hahaha I couldn't remember what his name was. Does he run any games? He is so goddamn awkward with his high pitched gay voice

Edit: Didn't realize BlueGlass == YSG lol. I have just read up on him. He is a man I respect.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He plays Ecco the Dolphin but that's it. I don't think it's on the schedule this year.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Hahaha I couldn't remember what his name was. Does he run any games? He is so goddamn awkward with his high pitched gay voice

Edit: Didn't realize BlueGlass == YSG lol. I have just read up on him. He is a man I respect.
Based god YSG may be annoying, but hes the bro thats there for you when nobody else is.
The bro you don't deserve, but the bro that is there for you.
#basedgodYSG

Szlia

These awful games run are neat because even in terrible games there are sometimes good and original ideas here and there that you would never get to see otherwise since the games are borderline unplayable. That and it's often hilarious and impressively played.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Best part of SGDQ was when that random black dude just popped into the room not knowing wtf was going on and sat through a bunch of runs lol.

Also its true. When no one else is there to support you, Yolo Swag God will be there. Always.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I remember watching last year thinking "man that guy is on every single stream for every game". A true bro. Speedrunning a weird fucking game.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Is the midget speed running Chip N Dale. Please let the midget speed run Chip N Dale. Dress him as a chipmunk.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This Hitman run is cool. I never realized how bad the AI was when I played this game 10 years ago.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Heh, SC2 Heart of the Swarm run coming up. That's quite a long game to run. 3 hours 45 mins estimated time on it.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
It's reminding me why I never even finished the campaign (first time ever not finishing a Blizzard game). It's just not fucking Starcraft anymore.

Looking forward to the Half-Lifes though.

Zuuljin

Bah. They updated the schedule. Rushed home to see HL/Portal series and all I got is this SC2 marathon.
frown.png

Zuuljin

Damn i'm going to miss the portal runs. Are the various game runs saved anywhere to watch later?