Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
The guy with the neurological disorder playing that 2d platformer one handed was pretty impressive. Dude seemed pretty nice and probably has a good sense of humor since he goes by the handle halfcooridated.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I have watched way less than I normally do for GDQ's. I'm have not been a big fan of the overall game selection this year.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Looking forward to the Mario Maker relay tonight. If you haven't seen it, watch the one from AGDQ 2016.

Super Metroid has to be one of the best runs though. What those guys can do with the wall jumping is boggling. I've managed to do a mockball, but I have to do it on an emulator with save states lol.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
lol the only good news is there is a high probability that this time next year he killed himself so SGDQ 2017 goes 50% to his family.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I mean, you asked...

rrr_img_136546.jpg

Can you link Twitter pics?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Maybe Intrinsic shouldn't be so thirsty looking up pictures of females who are talking to him via twitch

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I've normally watched these GDQs but also have like no interest this time around. Doesn't help you have ESL to compete with. Probably just bad timing. I don't even play CS:GO but have been watching that instead.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, she'd be half decent if she lost like 20lbs.

Have there ever been any WRs set at these events?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, she'd be half decent if she lost like 20lbs.

Have there ever been any WRs set at these events?
Only one I saw was some Kirby co-op and that was only because it was their PB and they're the only runners of it

Szlia

By nature a world record is highly unlikely in a marathon since they don't reset when they make mistakes and even opt for safer strategies to not have the run end prematurely. Except, as previously mentioned, for wacky categories or super odd games that have been created/picked up just for the event.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Mario Maker race started and the first level is already just as bad as last time.