Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
in the name of science, i request that you record yourself trying it both blindfolded and unblindfolded.

I was mostly kidding, but they'd both look about the same. Have you ever even played Battletoads? The bike level is so absurdly fast that you end up somewhere in between actually reacting to what you see to the screen and just flat out memorizing what order to move the dpad in.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I was mostly kidding, but they'd both look about the same. Have you ever even played Battletoads? The bike level is so absurdly fast that you end up somewhere in between actually reacting to what you see to the screen and just flat out memorizing what order to move the dpad in.

haven't tried it since i was a kid, but yeah, fuck that bike level. i think i beat it once and then died like five minutes later. still kept making my mom rent it for me all the time and getting cockblocked on level 3. at least i had perseverance.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
haven't tried it since i was a kid, but yeah, fuck that bike level. i think i beat it once and then died like five minutes later. still kept making my mom rent it for me all the time and getting cockblocked on level 3. at least i had perseverance.

Yeah I'll see your Battletoads and raise you Top Gun, but it wasn't a rental, my parents bought it. I unleashed my autism upon that game and a thousand+ hours later I accomplished what few people in the entire world have done...I landed on the aircraft carrier at the end of level 1.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 9 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
This is awful. Who the fuck let this tranny play this shit in Japanese?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

AGDQ- proof positive of the link between Autism and Transgenderism.

Also, kegs right on that Japanese part.
they need to ban all the non-us/euro version of games.
The fun of these are seeing games "we" played get crushed. no one gives a shit about some glitched version of the japanese version.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You guys retarded or something? Almost every speedrunner plays jp titles where it makes sense that it requires less text to scroll through. Sometimes games are french or other languages for the same reason. Ain't like you're reading anything.

The Yoshi's island 4 person race last night was really good. Had a really outstanding commentator.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

its not about reading the text, its about playing versions of games people are familiar with.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You guys retarded or something? Almost every speedrunner plays jp titles where it makes sense that it requires less text to scroll through. Sometimes games are french or other languages for the same reason. Ain't like you're reading anything.

The Yoshi's island 4 person race last night was really good. Had a really outstanding commentator.
Who gives a shit? Having a bunch of unintelligible jibberish on the screen makes this crap decidedly less fun to watch. Play the shit in English, or stay home and speedrun from your basement.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This guy playing Secret of Evermore is annoying as all fuck. Lasted about 5 minutes of that shit.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah i turned it off real quick lol

You guys realize the autism overwhelms these dudes when it comes to shaving off time, they don't read text anyway, and switching to a moon rune version of the game means less text, which means less time overall

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
fZKni5C.jpg

They all went to college between the photos.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users