<Banned>
myq1wk6ern821.jpg

• 3Barf
  • 1Repost
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
That person sitting across from purple hair is uhh...yeah, I dunno what to say about that.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
So hows this gonna work, we taking shots for each tranny? Just turned on the stream so figured I'm already one drink in the hole.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Quick someone post the video of the purple hair in the middle trying to flash everyone on camera.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>

Cant find the video where this degenerate is wearing a skirt/dress and randomly pulls it up to flash the camera.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What is it about speed running that attracts a lot of tranny's? They speed running community makes the smash community look normal.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
I dont think you understand the depths of autism that is in the speed running community. People will spend months of their lives trying to figure out how to shave a few seconds off a run. Watch this;

Any surprise that a community of socially inept quasi outcasts produces an extraordinary amount of trannies?

• 1Worf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Millions of people are able to grind games for hours and days on end, but it's being on camera and attention whoring in front of an audience that attracts the estranged types.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's because being transgendered is a mental condition. Certainly not genetic

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
It wasn’t as bad as I was expecting.

I mean, it was a bunch of dumb nerds badly acting out an unfunny script that they obviously thought was fantastic. I accidentally caught 5 minutes of it and turned it off in disgust.

They've effectively ruined it. It started out as a charity event showcasing the best and most unique talent in the genre and has now devolved into a silly pantomime of what it once was but additionally became a virtue signalling platform for unstable trannies.

Yes, I'm aware that last phrase is redundant.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I mean, it was a bunch of dumb nerds badly acting out an unfunny script that they obviously thought was fantastic. I accidentally caught 5 minutes of it and turned it off in disgust.

They've effectively ruined it. It started out as a charity event showcasing the best and most unique talent in the genre and has now devolved into a silly pantomime of what it once was but additionally became a virtue signalling platform for unstable trannies.

Yes, I'm aware that last phrase is redundant.

I understand the hosts and interviews are all SJW bullshit, but the actual runs I caught (Portal, SotC, and GoW2) were all pretty standard speed runs with very normal commentary on the game being played.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users