Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

spronk

FPS noob
<Donors Crew>
17d 8h 59m
Tuned in for a few mins of Super Mario RPG since i've never seen/played the game, looks kinda boring and way too long clocking in at 3 hours (!) but we should play "Spot the tranny". So is the chick commenting a man or a man?

its pidgezero_one according to reddit:

think the one on bottom left? i can't look at this picture too long without having to turn away

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Donor All-Stars>
26d 11h 35m
Tuned in for a few mins of Super Mario RPG since i've never seen/played the game, looks kinda boring and way too long clocking in at 3 hours (!) but we should play "Spot the tranny". So is the chick commenting a man or a man?

its pidgezero_one according to reddit:

think the one on bottom left? i can't look at this picture too long without having to turn away

Yeah Twitch chat has been saying pidge too, although I missed couch intro.

Njals

<Donor All-Stars>
20d 20h 13m
The awful game block is late tonight into tomorrow morning and is usually one of the better parts of the event. If you're interested in any of the previous ones they have them all organized here: GDQ VODs

Delly

<Donors Crew>
12d 14h 30m
Not sure if I feel bad for the DOS2 guy who had to quit his run or not. Seems like a semi technical run with a lot to remember, but considering its only a 27 minute run how hard can it really be.

Sucks regardless.

Fight

<Donors Crew>
14d 16h 51m
So, if I am getting this right, this is him and this is her? lol

How do either one of these autists have the self-esteem to get themselves into this situation in the first place, and second to take it public and air it out to the entire world?

• Barf
Reactions: Araxen

Alasliasolonik

Trakanon Raider
9d 59m

How do either one of these autists have the self-esteem to get themselves into this situation in the first place, and second to take it public and air it out to the entire world?

Other than his faggy cross and hoody, if he kept his mouth shut he could land some decent tail. And of course sweatpants when leaving the house.

And the black eyes from uggos hitting him

Malakriss

Vyemm Raider
FF4 randomizer race coming up. Has there been less races this year? Metroid isn't even one this time.

edit: and technical difficulties 3 minutes in with one setup.

Last edited:

Delly

<Donors Crew>
12d 14h 30m
FF4 randomizer race coming up. Has there been less races this year? Metroid isn't even one this time.

edit: and technical difficulties 3 minutes in with one setup.
How many races are there usually? I've noticed like 5 or so every GDQ I think. So far this GDQ I've caught Pokemon, Megaman, Portal, and now FF4.

Tarisk

Molten Core Raider
18d 4h 9m

Christ, women and their mastery of deceptive selfies. at least he has a picture in a mall, full shot, no deception... but the two of her are terrifyingly different. I mean you can spot the deception but its ridiculous how different they still are.

Reactions: Shmoopy