Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
Tuned in for a few mins of Super Mario RPG since i've never seen/played the game, looks kinda boring and way too long clocking in at 3 hours (!) but we should play "Spot the tranny". So is the chick commenting a man or a man?

its pidgezero_one according to reddit:

ZLQCOBV.jpg

think the one on bottom left? i can't look at this picture too long without having to turn away

Oqp8SHm.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Tuned in for a few mins of Super Mario RPG since i've never seen/played the game, looks kinda boring and way too long clocking in at 3 hours (!) but we should play "Spot the tranny". So is the chick commenting a man or a man?

its pidgezero_one according to reddit:

ZLQCOBV.jpg

think the one on bottom left? i can't look at this picture too long without having to turn away

Oqp8SHm.jpg

Yeah Twitch chat has been saying pidge too, although I missed couch intro.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
The awful game block is late tonight into tomorrow morning and is usually one of the better parts of the event. If you're interested in any of the previous ones they have them all organized here: GDQ VODs

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Not sure if I feel bad for the DOS2 guy who had to quit his run or not. Seems like a semi technical run with a lot to remember, but considering its only a 27 minute run how hard can it really be.

Sucks regardless.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, if I am getting this right, this is him and this is her? lol

How do either one of these autists have the self-esteem to get themselves into this situation in the first place, and second to take it public and air it out to the entire world?

JqxOHQoJ_400x400.jpg
vyfUbgTj_400x400.jpg

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

How do either one of these autists have the self-esteem to get themselves into this situation in the first place, and second to take it public and air it out to the entire world?

JqxOHQoJ_400x400.jpg
vyfUbgTj_400x400.jpg

Other than his faggy cross and hoody, if he kept his mouth shut he could land some decent tail. And of course sweatpants when leaving the house.

And the black eyes from uggos hitting him

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
FF4 randomizer race coming up. Has there been less races this year? Metroid isn't even one this time.

edit: and technical difficulties 3 minutes in with one setup.

Last edited:

Delly

Trakanon Raider
FF4 randomizer race coming up. Has there been less races this year? Metroid isn't even one this time.

edit: and technical difficulties 3 minutes in with one setup.

How many races are there usually? I've noticed like 5 or so every GDQ I think. So far this GDQ I've caught Pokemon, Megaman, Portal, and now FF4.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot

JqxOHQoJ_400x400.jpg
vyfUbgTj_400x400.jpg

Christ, women and their mastery of deceptive selfies. at least he has a picture in a mall, full shot, no deception... but the two of her are terrifyingly different. I mean you can spot the deception but its ridiculous how different they still are.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user