Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Dark Souls 1+2 are usually boring for me to watch...but play? Whoa nelly.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I haven't played DS2 yet but I found DS1 a bit underwhelming. I saw my room mate play it before I did in plate S+S style and it looked slow and bad. So I played it similar to the speedrun in almost naked gear + 2H weapon to maximize damage and favor rolling as my damage mitigation instead of soaking. I didn't find it terribly difficult.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I think some of the games could have been better served just as a "here's the glitch, okay now on to the next game" similar to ZFG showing off some of the unused but fun glitches from OoT. FF7 comes to mind. "Here's how you can save warp using pre-made saves!" and then move on to another game that was left out. Didn't need 20 minutes of him failing to dupe sources. Feasel was there, get him to run one of the 20 NES games he has the record on like Gauntlet or Hydlide or something.

Hands down worst event was the Fire Emblem run though. Oh god did I want to stab my eyes out.

And blindfold -any- game is pretty goddamn incredible, muscle memorization and sounds cue or not.

Szlia

With the exception ofReal Sound: Kaze no Regreton Saturn since it's an audio adventure game designed specifically to be blind friendly!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I haven't played DS2 yet but I found DS1 a bit underwhelming. I saw my room mate play it before I did in plate S+S style and it looked slow and bad. So I played it similar to the speedrun in almost naked gear + 2H weapon to maximize damage and favor rolling as my damage mitigation instead of soaking. I didn't find it terribly difficult.
DS2 I would argue is slightly easier than DS1 minus a few bosses (The Pursuer, at a low level), but I think overall it is a much better game and easily my GOTY for 2014

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I didn't watch Fire Emblem this year but I did last year and most of the speed run was based upon praying you get good stat increases off level ups

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I didn't watch Fire Emblem this year but I did last year and most of the speed run was based upon praying you get good stat increases off level ups
Watching RPG's is painful enough to begin with. Watching RPG's where there is absolutely no gimmick, no glitch, no trick...just 4 hours or whatever it was of playing a fucking RPG. I thought the FF6 runs were bad (HEY LOOK JOKER DOOM LOL!). Definitely the low point of the event.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Watching RPG's is painful enough to begin with. Watching RPG's where there is absolutely no gimmick, no glitch, no trick...just 4 hours or whatever it was of playing a fucking RPG. I thought the FF6 runs were bad (HEY LOOK JOKER DOOM LOL!). Definitely the low point of the event.
Yeah I only watch the glitch RPGs, also glitch Duck Tales!

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I'm so confused about that knitting video? I can barely hear it even with my best volume mix atm.

That Tomba 2 video is fucking hilarious though, lol.