Games Remaining:
Pokemon Plays Twitch - Round 2
Super Metroid - 100% 2-way Race
Setup: The Final Frontier - all childhood dungeons blindfolded
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Super Metroid race is usually good, but I have so much sentiment for the game there's a lot of bias there.

OoT is sometimes good but seems hit or miss like most of the Zelda games. And yeah, as much of a fan of Final Fantasy as I am, just can't get in to the GDQ runs.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I've just had FF7 on in the background on my second montitor while I farm Kurse in Marvel Heroes.

Super Metroid will be quite entertaining, and I don't think I've seen a speed run of OoT 100%, so that'll be neat too. Also blindfolded childhood dungeons?! Tonight is fun.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah wtf, I was afk pooping for like 3 minutes and I come back and he's out. I didn't even know there was a non-recoverable mistake in a Super Metroid run. Wut happen?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Hrm, yeah I guess I recall one of the 4 dropping out last year. Big bummer in a 2-way.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Rpg speed runs are terrible. I watches ff6 before and wanted to kill myself.

Only caught the ds2 glitched run which is boring. Was the normal one better? I watch them stream ds2 every once in awhile and it always amazes me.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I don't know near enough about DS2 to give details about what he did (it is a character flaw, need to play it) but it was around 1hr 20min and involved him getting 1M souls. To get them he manipulated the bonfires in some way to respawn the big mud golem guy that gives 300k souls. I'm sure he did more awesome stuff but it was kind of lost to me. He rolled around a lot!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't know near enough about DS2 to give details about what he did (it is a character flaw, need to play it) but it was around 1hr 20min and involved him getting 1M souls. To get them he manipulated the bonfires in some way to respawn the big mud golem guy that gives 300k souls. I'm sure he did more awesome stuff but it was kind of lost to me. He rolled around a lot!
Basically that boss is really easy and close to a bonfire. You can use an item that will respawn the boss and give it difficulty +1 plus extra souls. They exploit that boss to gain a soul advantage. 1 hour 20 minutes sounds like an all boss run.