Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The only runs I actively disliked were the PC runs where you had to quick-save/quick-load to bypass stuff. Like the FO3 run. It is just stupid to watch. I guess I also don't like games with heavy out of bounds use like the FEAR run.

Szlia

I liked that Fear run even if the out of bound tricks are less impressive than good or clever play, because I find these very visually pleasing. Something about architecture and level design that tickle by pickle I guess.

The Gauntlet PC run was also out of bound for a good third of it and the whole run relied on a single trick, but it was hilarious because of the banter between the two runners. PJ's repartee certainly helps and makes most of his runs very entertaining (also he is running a ridiculous number of games).

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The only runs I actively disliked were the PC runs where you had to quick-save/quick-load to bypass stuff. Like the FO3 run. It is just stupid to watch. I guess I also don't like games with heavy out of bounds use like the FEAR run.
Yeah I hate that type of stuff. I don't mind gimmicks and cool shit. The dark souls 1 runs utilize a lot of save/load garbage

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I can appreciate th cleverness of those tricks. I mean I would never think to save/load to ghost through walls but seeing it once is enough and I've seen those runs before. I really just appreciate straight up high skill runs more instead of glitchy out of bounds tricks.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Well his name was Cosmo to begin with soooo...

edit: well technically I don't know wtf its name was before other than going by Cosmo for as long as I've known he existed.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Uh?

rrr_img_115813.jpg

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I believe one of the few times I watched him I remember him saying his actual name is (now I'm assuming was) Cosmo. Wouldn't be surprised if he legally got his name changed.

More on topic, I think they're close to finalizing the schedule for January's AGDQ.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I still go back and watch these time to time. I've actually been on a kick this week going back and checking the 2013 Zelda runs. I believe Darkwing and that crew are my favorite to watch. The 2013 videos remind me of college but now they seem a little more formal or something. I still have a blast watching them and look forward to this year.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Is the AGDQ website dead for anyone else? Haven't been able to get there to actually see the schedule. Which charity are they doing this year?

Needless

Toe Sucker
because everybody loves square enix RPGs!

I'm sad theres no "narcissa wright" doing a run, because i wanted to see that kid commit sudoku at AGDQ

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is the AGDQ website dead for anyone else? Haven't been able to get there to actually see the schedule. Which charity are they doing this year?
"Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 is coming up soon! Starting on January 3rd, 2016, at Herndon, VA, the event will once again be benefitting the Prevent Cancer Foundation!"

I get an option to load to cloudflare's snapshot of the site with firefox but yeah it does appear to be down.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
AGDQ is becoming more of a meme, but they really do some good stuff. Miss the 2012/2013 days of a much smaller room. Less people trying too hard to be funny.