Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

I want to know the story behind the two semi-normal looking girls in the front row who are not interacting with anyone else
Funny as hell, because I was thinking the same thing. The other question is why are they not being hounded by the other attendants?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Tasteful and twitch rarely go hand-in-hand. But lets argue for a second about the good it could do. So I own a random ass website I want to drive traffic. I have 3k to donate. I donate 3k to this and get 100k+ eyes of internet population now going to m random ass website. It makes sense. So now another person with another random ass website wants those eyes. So he donates 4k. I don't know if it is really tasteless. It may be. But twitch has show people love to fill bars and make marquees so may as well cater to your population.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that is why even I questioned the use of the word because I couldn't quite find the right one to fit. Its a personal issue. But it does make 100% sense from that standpoint but selling out for clicks makes a lot of sense in most places.

Do you think any of these people know how to hit on a girl? Only guy who gets consistent pussy is Blueglass.
True enough.. still has to be some normal dudes around.

Speaking of YSG I've heard his laugh but I haven't been able to spot him yet today.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Why didn't they run this during the week after Christmas? Almost everyone was on vacation to watch all day and probably donate....

Ryanz

<Banned>
I tuned in for a minute, but there is only so much autism and cringe I can handle at one time.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Agreed and in all honesty is there a single turn based RPG for speed running that isn't boring?

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
It was dull too.

edit: now Darksiders 2 on easy ...
rrr_img_121961.jpg

Caliane

how are the games picked, and who exactly are the runners?

I mean like, Path of Exile outright has races each season. there are players dedicated to racing in it. and actual youtube streamers. Both the game, and then the streamers fairly high profile, bringing in viewers.

Tenks

how are the games picked, and who exactly are the runners?

I mean like, Path of Exile outright has races each season. there are players dedicated to racing in it. and actual youtube streamers. Both the game, and then the streamers fairly high profile, bringing in viewers.
The runners are generally known Twitch streamers. I believe they just tell the GDQ team "I'm wiling to run game XYZ" and they decide if it can fit in the schedule or not.

Tenks

A hipster company I interviewed at did in fact have twitch streaming on 4 big screens in the "bean bag lounge" area

gag

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't work at a hipster startup though, maybe at one time. Now it is just an uptight office like everyone else.