Awesome Games Done Quick 2016 - 2019

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Pops

Tuned in for a few mins of Super Mario RPG since i've never seen/played the game, looks kinda boring and way too long clocking in at 3 hours (!) but we should play "Spot the tranny". So is the chick commenting a man or a man?

its pidgezero_one according to reddit:

ZLQCOBV.jpg

think the one on bottom left? i can't look at this picture too long without having to turn away

Oqp8SHm.jpg
I like the one in the pink.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So did she complain about sexual harassment the morning after whatever happened, or when he told her she can't stay at the room anymore?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How many races are there usually? I've noticed like 5 or so every GDQ I think. So far this GDQ I've caught Pokemon, Megaman, Portal, and now FF4.
Usually it leans more towards 10 and from the schedule it only looks like there's a bingo on Super Mario Sunshine and then a ~18 minute run for Quickie World left for races.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Christ, women and their mastery of deceptive selfies. at least he has a picture in a mall, full shot, no deception... but the two of her are terrifyingly different. I mean you can spot the deception but its ridiculous how different they still are.
In case you and others aren't familiar with this (as I assume the majority of you guys aren't selfie-takers), Snapchat filters are basically the equivalent of Godmode when it comes to the female selfie deception, which she was using in the one pic.

Anyone I see that I don't know on FB or IG (friends of friends, recommended people, etc) that their ENTIRE social media catalog is just Snapchat filters, then I know they are ugly as shit IRL.

Malakriss

Metroid RBO is only a single runner according to the schedule. Plus they changed how incentives work this year so Save/Kill the animals is only for a couple days rather than all week.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Did they stop doing Super Metroid races because all but 1 runner would die making them rather boring? Am I remembering correctly?

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Did they stop doing Super Metroid races because all but 1 runner would die making them rather boring? Am I remembering correctly?

That wasn’t boring, that was amazing (imo). The guy in last place for the entire race ended up winning because the other three either took big risks or made mistakes, one died right near the end if I remember correctly.

It was awesome.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Phantoon kills runs for most categories so they wanted races with extra people cause someone is going to die. More died than expected in multiple GDQs however.

Submission list has Oats as the only other metroid runner who applied and that was a 100% item collect so the runners themselves may simply not be interested in doing it after so long.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
That wasn’t boring, that was amazing (imo). The guy in last place for the entire race ended up winning because the other three either took big risks or made mistakes, one died right near the end if I remember correctly.

It was awesome.

Sauce?

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

Negative. Don’t even remember the year of the race I was thinking of and it never occurred to me that Woefully Inept Woefully Inept may have been thinking of a completely different race than me. So in all honesty it might have been boring as fuck and isn’t the one I remember.

I am pretty sure it was the same year that they had Pepsi Man on, that was awesome too.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
It definitely wasn't that race. All but 1 racer died pretty early off and the rest of the race was just 1 guy speed running the game.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I thought they stopped the Metroid races because they wanted "to try something different" and it was too played out EVEN THOUGH THEY MADE LIKE A MILLION DOLLARS DURING THE RACE

Malakriss

So dumb. Didn’t save/kill animals incentive make them like 200,000 a couple years ago?
In order to "encourage" incentive diversity donators can only choose incentives that happen in the next day or two rather than the entire week. Because people loved bidding up the animals rather than fighting over RPG names so they had to "fix" it.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I said it at the beginning of AGDQ, but I'm still really disapointed they didn't do a Super Metroid Zelda 3 randomizer race. If you've never seen it, check out SMZ3 on YouTube. Andy does quite a few on twitch along with zoast, Ivan, Alucard, etc...

Basically they randomized both games together with portals between the two games at four set location. So you could find the hookshot after killing Kraid, or missiles after killing Blind. It gives a good challenge for casuals like me.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Very good one-hit KO LTTP run by xelna. He died only.a handful of times.

Dark souls 3 was.pretty.good but I HATE the out of bounds glitches