Awesome gaming/comedy YouTube series starring a hot chick. HAWP.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I totally forgot this was even Goliath.

The crushing is kindof hilarious.

Wonder if she will make a transhuman comic with Ash at the protagonist, then totally deny it after people point out how creepy it is.
What do you mean? I'm attracted to women, not men though, so not really interested in creating a trans Ash comic. I wouldn't actually have sex with her, she looks 12, I just think she's really cool. Are you making a joke/reference to some kind of past or thing involving me when talking about denying something creepy? As Tuco said I don't see what all the hostility is about in here, lots of people like the show and were glad to be introduced to it. My mistake. Shit I'll just leave the thread alone now lol.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
original? nope.
not even a parody.

out right copy.

rrr_img_49178.jpg

Caliane

What do you mean? I'm attracted to women, not men though, so not really interested in creating a trans Ash comic. I wouldn't actually have sex with her, she looks 12, I just think she's really cool. Are you making a joke/reference to some kind of past or thing involving me when talking about denying something creepy? As Tuco said I don't see what all the hostility is about in here, lots of people like the show and were glad to be introduced to it. My mistake. Shit I'll just leave the thread alone now lol.
yes. A dresden codak referance. Bad webcomic,whose author also has a creepy obsession with Ash.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So Tiny Tina is actually voiced by some meh looking Mexican chick? RIP my pedo boner!

j/k but still, looks like one of those shows that has a few decent episodes surrounded by mostly crap.
She's half asian, vietmanese/cambodian I think. Their mom shows up in some of the episodes.

And her brother wrote the part of Tiny Tina and pitched it using his sister. They approved the character, then tried getting voice actors and nobody did it better than Ash, so they went with her for the game.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
She sort of ruined Tiny Tina for me now
frown.png
I was fine imagining her as a foul-mouthed 12-year-old girl, not this chick.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
She's half asian, vietmanese/cambodian I think. Their mom shows up in some of the episodes.

And her brother wrote the part of Tiny Tina and pitched it using his sister. They approved the character, then tried getting voice actors and nobody did it better than Ash, so they went with her for the game.
I knew she was the sister of the writer. I just never bothered to google her to see what she looked like.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Holy fuck I just watched 3 separate videos of "Hey Ash" since I had never watched it before. I absolutely cannot understand how people can find it even the smallest bit of funny in any way. Never before in the history of life have I wanted to physically destroy the medium I was watching something on (in this case my laptop) and take a dump on it. Seriously the most unfunny stupid shit. Oh, any the whole awkward girl schtick has been done to death - and the worst part is this one is ugly to boot. Fuck this series. Lowest common denominator shit right here.

0/10 would not bang

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck I just watched 3 separate videos of "Hey Ash" since I had never watched it before. I absolutely cannot understand how people can find it even the smallest bit of funny in any way. Never before in the history of life have I wanted to physically destroy the medium I was watching something on (in this case my laptop) and take a dump on it. Seriously the most unfunny stupid shit. Oh, any the whole awkward girl schtick has been done to death - and the worst part is this one is ugly to boot. Fuck this series. Lowest common denominator shit right here.

0/10 would not bang
If an unfunny video tries to be funny, does that make it a transcomedy?

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Woman in general are usually not funny people. Off the top of my head I cant even think of any woman that can actually make me laugh out loud on their own without a script. This chick is no exception, like Noodle said, the whole 'I am a edgy gaming chick who just is one of the guys' cliche has been done to death. Add the fact that shes very average looking and not funny? Well you get this shit, a tries to hard to be funny webseries.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Woman in general are usually not funny people. Off the top of my head I cant even think of any woman that can actually make me laugh out loud on their own without a script. This chick is no exception, like Noodle said, the whole 'I am a edgy gaming chick who just is one of the guys' cliche has been done to death. Add the fact that shes very average looking and not funny? Well you get this shit, a tries to hard to be funny webseries.
I pretty much agree with you. However, Amy Poehler is fucking hysterical.