Babylon 5

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
The fucking bullshit about Space: Above and Beyond was that there was a trailer for next week's episode, but no fucking episode was ever found.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Moms in town for a week and we’re binge watching B5 on HBO max. She’s never seen the show and she is into more than Game of Thrones. Hell the wife already watched it and is dipping in and enjoying it. (Gkar is her favorite tv character of all time while I’d say Girabaldi is my fave B5)

There is definitely a difference between new HBO max copy and old copies. HBO max lagged out and I immediately pulled up Vudu and watched my SD copy and we were both like yuck. Lol the colors were washed out sucks aspect ratio is the same.

Anyways

I fucking love Mr.Morden. Watching Chrysalis

Last edited:
  • 2Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Londo is the best. Gkar close behind. Actor for Gkar I loved when he was in Enterprise and a couple other Trek episodes. Completely different characters, but the same regal attitude.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Londo is the best. Gkar close behind. Actor for Gkar I loved when he was in Enterprise and a couple other Trek episodes. Completely different characters, but the same regal attitude.

Haha vir is the champ. He is one of the few people who told the shadow guy to immediately go fuck himself in various and amusing ways then requested his head chopped off so he could wave into the shadow guys dead eyes.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Haha vir is the champ. He is one of the few people who told the shadow guy to immediately go fuck himself in various and amusing ways then requested his head chopped off so he could wave into the shadow guys dead eyes.
babylon 5 reaction gifs GIF by hero0fwar

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
This show is so great, my wife has even jumped in on it. The character arcs for G’Karr and Londo from season 1 thru season 2 are so well done. Just started season 3, and this is better than almost anything else I’ve watched lately.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
It always amused me that Centauri had fangs (you can see them sometimes on some characters) but it never gets mentioned in the show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
It always amused me that Centauri had fangs (you can see them sometimes on some characters) but it never gets mentioned in the show.
There's a ton of shit that's just world building that never gets talked about. Like... the fucking peacock hair. Think there was maybe one mention of it, and it being in passing about someone messing it up, or being a lower caste member.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The peacock hair was wigs for the noble caste, the Emperor who was married to the seer refused to wear one and later Cartagia went with his natural hair that was much shorter. That was a whole plot point when Mollari was recalled back to Centauri Prime.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
weren't all the centauri bitches bald too, that musta been fun when actresses were trying out for parts lol

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mom super pissed at Londo now lol (coming of the shadows)

• 2Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah my wife got so pissed at Londo when he starts going down the dark path. I also loved the 180 from G’Kar being a piece of shit to being someone she constantly roots for lol. We’ve finished Season 3 now, god this show has been amazing. My vague memories of it did not do it any justice.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users