Babylon 5

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just finished S04 E06 in which the Vorlons and the Shadow seemingly end their war and journey beyond the rim. This feels like a good ending to the series for me. Should I keep watching?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
The battle for Earth to me felt like a better story compared to the Shadow War

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Londo is the best. Gkar close behind. Actor for Gkar I loved when he was in Enterprise and a couple other Trek episodes. Completely different characters, but the same regal attitude.
He plays one of the best side characters on TNG--and is in one of the best Trek scenes of all time. (One of my favorites)

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah my wife got so pissed at Londo when he starts going down the dark path. I also loved the 180 from G’Kar being a piece of shit to being someone she constantly roots for lol. We’ve finished Season 3 now, god this show has been amazing. My vague memories of it did not do it any justice.
To be fair, season 1 is...not good. Most people who think its shit just couldn't get through S1. But its also pretty essential because they really capitalize on it later. 2-4 are some of the best Sci-Fi ever though.

• 1Like

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Alien craft found on Mars!

mars shadows.jpg

• 1Dislike
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
good news, Babylon 5 reboot in the works from series creator J M S

bad news: its currently targeted to be on the CW network, aka the tik tok network. It likely wouldn't last more than a season and be full of edgy, fast action, shit looking CGI with no moral philosophy

• 1Barf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
good news, Babylon 5 reboot in the works from series creator J M S

bad news: its currently targeted to be on the CW network, aka the tik tok network. It likely wouldn't last more than a season and be full of edgy, fast action, shit looking CGI with no moral philosophy
Sad news for me. I see it being this like this sg1 parody, with a dash of Trump hate for good measure.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

faille

Molten Core Raider
fuck you haters. CW is great!
At least it will have the time to develop and go long term unlike the bigger networks.
Ideally it would have been an amazon or netflix since they have the budget to throw around but they don't have the guarantee to go 5 years without strong signs of success in season 1/2

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I would rather have had a spinoff or continuation of the story. But as long as JMS is in charge I'll give it a shot.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
With a decent CGI budget and a better script it should be worth a watch. The original series is still a great story if you can get past the campy TRS-80 CGI.