Babylon 5

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Lame. Stupid actors should suck it up for the show.

Although also oddly appropriate, with him hitting on her so much in the first couple episodes.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After having been gone from streaming services for a while you can watch this for free on go90.com. It's owned by Verizon so it's above board.

go90 - OOOPS!

Thanks for this. Never quite finished the series. Was at least a decade ago, made it to the end of season 4 when the streaming option I was using shut down.

I remember not liking the acting / writing in B5, but thinking it was much better than Deep Space Slime. The overall story arc is very well thought out. A rarity back then.

Lol, just looked at the first episode icon "43 min / 24 years ago"... ugg I'm gettin old.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
After 24 years I finally finished this masterpiece tonight.

I will cherish sunsets more often now.

I will miss you Babylon 5.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
5th season was not the greatest, but the show was excellent before then. Wish TNT hadn't rushed MJS by waffling on whether there was going to be a S5 or not. He jammed all the awesome that would have been S5 into S4, then when the suits OKed S5 anyways, it wandered around for a while before being put down.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
all 5 seasons are now on amazon prime
amazon.com/dp/B01902FJBI

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
B5 was a testament to how well they could develop multiple species over the course of its run. Nowadays they have trouble writing something decent for one or two.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
confessions-and-lamentations-04.jpg

So many great episodes. Confessions and Lamentations is one of my favorites. Hmm, I should dust of the DVDs.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
B5 was a testament to how well they could develop multiple species over the course of its run. Nowadays they have trouble writing something decent for one or two.

star trek decided to write for the Trans species
170922-news-star-trek.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF

Siliconemelons

although it was posted, i missed it and my wife just informed me- its all now up on amazon prime

I searched this thread to post it, saw it was posted...but damn i am going to necro this shit because this series was just derailed shortly in the startrek reboot theory crafting thread.

• 3Like

Siliconemelons

Only 6 episodes into Season 1 on this re-watch cycle.

Gosh, the writing and dialog are phenomenal.

either it is insanely good, or everything recently has been insanely shit that this looks like Tolkien to Rowling.

• 3Like

Malakriss

Only 6 episodes into Season 1 on this re-watch cycle.

Gosh, the writing and dialog are phenomenal.

either it is insanely good, or everything recently has been insanely shit that this looks like Tolkien to Rowling.
Option C, could be both.

• 2Like

Siliconemelons

My shoes are too tight...
... but it does not matter, because I have forgotten how to dance.

There have been a bunch, and I am only 6 episodes in - tons more that I remember - but this re-watch I am trying to just take it all in, episode by episode and not think too hard on how everything turns out etc. until it happens, and thats hard with the wife "aint that, X" "well when does random bit she remembers happen?" argh

I think some of the staff changes were funny from the pilot to the season "so, yeah - we feel your snarky look and slick slimeballness is lost as a C&C extra guy, so we have a new spot for you... Mr. Morden..."

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
"Zathras used to being beast of burden. Zathras have sad life, probably have sad death, but at least there is symmetry."

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
"But only Zathras have no-one to talk to. No-one manages poor Zathras, you see. So Zathras talks to dirt. Sometimes talks to walls, or talks to ceilings. But dirt is closer. Dirt is used, through everyone walking on it. Just like Zathras, but we've come to like it. "

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I'm just sad the only torrent available is effectively VHS quality. But I've had it downloaded for years. Need to continue my 3rd watch through, after I finish up my Star Trek re-watch cycle.

• 1Like

Malakriss

I still have all the original DVD seasons for it, surprised there isn't rips of those out there.

• 1Like