Back 4 Blood

Janx

<Silver Donator>
194d 6h 20m
anyone played this? have it installed on xbox (gamepass) but i heard you can only play coop (with matchmaking), there is no way to play solo
Can play solo and it will fill with bots. Get screwed solo apparently because you cant earn achievements and some other things.

Gavinmad

Silver Baron of the Realm
302d 3h 10m
So far my beefs are

A) the awful xbox kiddy voice chat community

B) constant lag/rubber banding

C) overly chaotic, disorganized gameplay. Which seems like a weird thing to say about a horde survival game, but they're constantly having you defend positions where zombies are coming from every direction. In Deep Rock you can create your own defensive positions, in WWZ you're usually defending chokes, and in VT2 you can move to a choke if you need it. Fights in B4B have just been an insane clusterfuck even on recruit where I'm trying to get a feel for the maps. I can't imagine trying to play on either of the higher difficulties with friendly fire on.

Araxen

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
137d 13h 39m
Lirik seemed to like WWZ better, and he was just ok with this game. It says a lot to me because he's a shooter player at heart.

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider
30d 9h 13m
My friends and I are playing through the campaign and having a lot of fun. I’d give it a solid B+ as long as you’re playing with friends. I imagine the entertainment value drops significantly without friends to play with.

I agree with the comment above about the makers playing it safe. I will say the full game feels better than the beta. More polished for sure.

Also, melee is where it’s at.

Crone

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
53d 2h 32m
anyone played this? have it installed on xbox (gamepass) but i heard you can only play coop (with matchmaking), there is no way to play solo
I've played it a little while and the tutorial and first few missions I was doing solo. You just get slotted with "bots" that sure suck, but not entirely useless. Not sure if that's because it couldn't find anyone to play with, or some other setting though.