SPOILER_image-19.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 133
  • 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I forgot after all these years that the main story revolves around Ilithids. Fuck I want it to be good.

Caliane

The tadpole brain skill tree.
I kindof forgot about the illithid powers. that would be the secondary advancement, I was talking about in comparison to wrath of the right. clearly its not too deep, and probably one directional, and possibly is even lost when you cleanse yourself of the Illithid.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Two things I do not need to save Faerun:
  1. Gay ass vampires.
  2. Mindflayer larvae in my goddamn brain.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Two things I do not need to save Faerun:
  1. Gay ass vampires.
  2. Mindflayer larvae in my goddamn brain.
Apparently, you can skip over the first (assuming you do not pick that character as "you"), but the second is a given.

(I can't remember which human mage turned himself into a Lich based on an Illithid Brain)

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Apparently, you can skip over the first (assuming you do not pick that character as "you"), but the second is a given.

(I can't remember which human mage turned himself into a Lich based on an Illithid Brain)
Kimmuriel is the only caster that really sunk into the hive mind that I can think of - he was drow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damnit, this game and it's cinematics look good. I may fork up the money and put my current games on pause.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well see for me, prob a pass because I think this game is like 70% dialogue which is meh. If i want an in depth story Ill go read a book or watch a show.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Plus the dialogue is not 100% DM with a lisp.
Me and my church bros are starting a Curse of Strahd campaign where he is not a vampire faggot. You guys enjoy your gay vampire bear fuckfest game.

• 5Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users