Baldur's Gate 3 by Larian Games

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Anyone try this on the Deck? Got my 2nd due on Sunday (a boy, thank god) and my daughter is at daycare from 8-5, 4 days a week. I'm off work for 4 weeks. Newborns don't do shit so chilling on the couch with a deck and this game could be nice...

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Anyone try this on the Deck? Got my 2nd due on Sunday (a boy, thank god) and my daughter is at daycare from 8-5, 4 days a week. I'm off work for 4 weeks. Newborns don't do shit so chilling on the couch with a deck and this game could be nice...
I have a Deck and I’ll let you know how to plays on it later today when I get off. It’s supposed to be Steamdeck verified as of today. If not then a few days from now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have about 5 hours before I can play. Haven't even though about what to build. What's the best class for killing bears and vampires?

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Not necessarily BG3 related, but when did Steam let you start installing from another computer on your network? I downloaded this to my PC and decided to throw it on my laptop and it started doing a 900Mbps transfer from one to the other.

• 1Blown

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Started it up, have to use proton experimental to get it to launch. Otherwise seems fine so far. Newborns don't do shit true, but the 2 year old on the other hand...

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
bro…
I’ve been trying to call you but you won’t pick up the can

View attachment 485112

1691089591723.png

• 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not necessarily BG3 related, but when did Steam let you start installing from another computer on your network? I downloaded this to my PC and decided to throw it on my laptop and it started doing a 900Mbps transfer from one to the other.
Years. Mine has been doing it for a long time. I wouldn't be able to narrow it down, but I'd be willing to wager at least 5 years, likely much more.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Years. Mine has been doing it for a long time. I wouldn't be able to narrow it down, but I'd be willing to wager at least 5 years, likely much more.
Weird. I usually don't load the same games on both. I guess, I just never came across it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Ha, rogue is broken as fuck. Hide, ranged sneak attack at max range and if you kill your target the encounter doesn't even start...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users